Home
Posted By: JAT FS - Remington 700 - 350 Rem Mag - 01/08/21
For Sale: Remington 700 - 350 Rem Mag

Originally purchased used in a synthetic factory stock...I replaced the synthetic stock and bedded the rifle in a new, factory CDL stock.

- 1985 vintage by barrel code
- Metal is in excellent condition
- Very crisp factory trigger

- I will include:
+ Leupold DD bases and rings (~$60 value) (Scope Is Not Included)
+ factory rear sight and front sight hood
+ second synthetic factory stock
+ hard case for shipping

$925 + $45 shipped/insured in hard case to States East-ish of Mississippi River (+$25 AK/HI and Western US)

*Rifle will ship from Non-FFL to FFL
**Unable to ship to CA
***Not interested in Trades...Thanks.

I have RCBS dies, Nosler 200gr. ABs, Remington factory ammo (mostly 200gr. and a couple boxes of 250gr.) available at a fair price to buyer (first).

First public "I'll take it" followed by PM.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Wish I would have seen this yesterday but just spent my new years rifle money on something else. Great rifle and cartridge. Good luck with your sale.
Good guy/good seller bump; not like he needs it at this price!
laugh
That should not last long.
Dibs on the factory 250gr Ammo if rifle buyer doesn’t want it.

Also, this appears to be one of the 700 classics, and not the 700 bdl that was made in limited quantity, correct?
Thank You!

Originally Posted by borden811
Dibs on the factory 250gr Ammo if rifle buyer doesn’t want it.

Also, this appears to be one of the 700 classics, and not the 700 bdl that was made in limited quantity, correct?

I believe it is a 700 Classic.
Thanks for the info, and free bump for a great rifle. My classic is bedded in a 700 Titanium takeoff. Perfect lightweight thumper for the bear woods!
I probably would've gone with a Titanium takeoff also if I had stumbled onto one. But...I've always like the look of a CDL stock.
No forend tip on the classic stocks
I believe what he's saying is the barreled action is a classic. He stated that it's in a cdl stock.
Do you have any brass to go with it?
I only have factory ammo and ~15 1xfired cases in a partial box.

I will sell the ammo at a deep discount to the buyer...if interested.
Another good guy bump!
Jason is good to go! Deal with confidence. Nice looking rifle as well!

Nick - Ga
What is the recoil pad? Sure not factory...
The rifle is wearing a factory Remington CDL stock that I installed and it has the original Remington recoil pad that came with the stock.
Originally Posted by WStrayer
What is the recoil pad? Sure not factory...

It's absolutely factory.
Factory super cell
Nice gun. Did not know classics came with sights either. Though all had slick barrels
Even though it is not for sale what are the details on your scope. Nice looking. Thanks
Originally Posted by andrews1958
Even though it is not for sale what are the details on your scope. Nice looking. Thanks

Thanks.

The scope is a Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40MC
Originally Posted by Oregonyotebuster
Nice gun. Did not know classics came with sights either. Though all had slick barrels

The 350 Rem mag, and one or two other of the classics came with factory irons. The bdl version did not, I believe , and had a 24” barrel. The classic is 22”. That’s also clearly a factory pad on the cdl stock.

On another note, if the rifle buyer takes the ammo, but would rather have brass, I’ll trade brass plus cash for the 250gr Ammo.
If the buyer is interested in the ammo and extras, I will offer a package deal at a deep discount.
The bullets can be pulled on the ammo and reloaded as needed...just an option.
Originally Posted by borden811
Originally Posted by Oregonyotebuster

The 350 Rem mag, and one or two other of the classics came with factory irons. The bdl version did not, I believe , and had a 24” barrel. The classic is 22”. That’s also clearly a factory pad on the cdl stock.

On another note, if the rifle buyer takes the ammo, but would rather have brass, I’ll trade brass plus cash for the 250gr Ammo.

The factory Magnum Deluxe BDLs, that were limited release in 350 Rem Mag and 6.5 Rem Mag in the late 60s/early 70s, each had iron sights and 24” barrels.

Free bump for a good Dude and one of my all time favorite calibers!

If you decide shipping the ammo isn’t worth it, I know a local guy who may be interested ;-)

This rifle has a 22" barrel.

Shipping ammo isn't my favorite thing to do....so if the buyer doesn't want the ammo....I know who to call smile

Thanks!
What is the magazine box length on these? Can you load longer than 2.8” ?
For this short action rifle....2.8" is max
Nice rifle...regret selling my Classic.
Absolutely a deep woods hammer..
Free bump
Thank You

...I can only ship ammo via UPS GROUND to Lower 48...
$925 shipped/insured USA
Beautiful rifle, and great cartridge and great price. You're talking all north american big game cartridge here. I saw a BDL with 13 bids up to $1430 already. I'd buy it if I didn't already have a Remington Custom shop 7MS in .350 mag. ttt
Rifle and Ammo are SOLD ...Thanks for all the interest.
© 24hourcampfire