Home
I have a new Remington XCRII rifle chambered in .375H&H, with a 24" barrel. The rifle is new-in-box, but it does have some scuff marks on the stock from the display rack at the store (see photos). The metal finish is perfect.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I'll probably regret selling this. I have a soft spot for .375s, but I have other projects in mind, at the moment.

I'd like $1100 shipped to your FFL, from me as an individual.
tag
Paid 685.00 for one and 725.00 for another, both like new. One was from gunbroker and one was here on 24hcf about a year ago. If you want to discuss a more realistic cost I’d be interested. PM me.
That is some world class post crapping right there.💩
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Paid 685.00 for one and 725.00 for another, both like new. One was from gunbroker and one was here on 24hcf about a year ago. If you want to discuss a more realistic cost I’d be interested. PM me.

A year ago, Remington was still making rifles. They are not today. Prices have gone up as a result, and it's a sellers market noe as far as Remington firearms are concerned.

Just saying.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/888930734

Not even an xcr and bidding is over a grand.

Times change, I wish I could go back a year and buy a few more fieldcrafts (actually I’d skip the fieldcrafts and just buy novavax stock, but it’s all just a fantasy ...)

Up for a nice rifle.
Paid 685.00 for one and 725.00 for another, both like new. One was from gunbroker and one was here on 24hcf about a year ago.

Sounds like you should have bought a few more at that time.

TTT for a nice rifle.
It's all good, guys. I've seen things sell for a lot more, lately, than I would have expected. I checked Gunbroker, before posting, and the last time I shipped a rifle it cost me $85. So, I figured shipping into the price as well.

I'm not trying to be a jerk. Maybe I started a little high, but I'm still tempted to keep this one, and I figured I could always drop the price later. I don't have a "fire sale" price on it, because I really don't want to see if go. grin

That being said, I'll drop the price to an even grand - $1000, shipped.

Thank you for all the interest, lively discussion, and free bumps.
I purchased a 100 round box of 22 mags last year for $8.00 bucks.Your point is what?Want him to give to you for $600?Hell maybe he can give you $$ for a free tank of gas.
There is a reason we have PM if you dont like price PM the guy. Sorry AK Pen I have you on ignore
Originally Posted by kk alaska
There is a reason we have PM if you dont like price PM the guy. Sorry AK Pen I have you on ignore

Oh no!!!! what will I ever do!?!?!?
Originally Posted by kk alaska

Oh no!!!! what will I ever do!?!?!?

Not sure, but it’ll likely be a prick move. Free bump.
Monday morning bump...
BTT
I have this one sold locally.
Big boy rifle
© 24hourcampfire