Home
I'll get pics up soon, camera issues! Excellent condition 1st gen Remington 700 Ti, titanium, in 7mm-08 Rem. Only modification to the rifle is the replacement of the j-lok bolt shroud/striker assembly. Replacement was a Rem stainless, finish matches perfectly. The original j-lok assembly, and key, is included. Also have a new Wolff striker spring, 24lb just like a factory spring, and a new Wolff ejector spring that will go with it. There's also a Talley Picattiny rail, a set of Warne rings and a Remington soft zippered case included. I purchased this used and have yet to shoot it myself, no idea on round count, but the rifle looks like it was used very little and the bolt face is super clean. I have too many 7mm-08's and really need to slim the collection down. No trades, just too much stuff, and a check with ship when clears is fine, no PayPal. Shipping will be from my FFL to your FFL and is included in the price, $1850. Thanks for looking, Dean.
Tag
Tag. I thought I was over 7-08, but maybe not! 😩
donsm70
Originally Posted by donsm70
Tag. I thought I was over 7-08, but maybe not! 😩
donsm70

You sure picked a poor time to fall off the wagon ... again! grin

Can’t think of a better one to grab though.

Great offering. Up for ti goodness.
I hope this isn’t here by Sunday... grin
Okay, 14 pictures and only know how to post them 1 at a time, lol! Third pic shows the only "rub" on the stock look way worse than it is from the reflection. Can also be seen in the first picture. Outside of the case shows time on the ATV, inside is fine. So here goes...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Here's a picture of the rub on the stock without so much reflection...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Awful nice rifle!
Thank you Ogdonia. ^^^TTT^^^
One Can Never Have To Many 08.. If This a Cull ,Like See What You Keep..This Shouldnt Last Long..
Back around a couple more times...
Sunday morning TTT
Wow, sweet gun
🤔
Thanks for the nice comments, back around...
Wow. That’s nice Dean

I’ll trade you ten million sazall blades for it
Haha! Ten million? What brand? Done! Lol!
Acme, roadrunner specials!!!
Last time around...
I'm really surprised this hasn't sold. It doesn't get much better.
If I hadn't just purchased a Kimber Montana I'd be all over this.
Sold to trey s., thank you!
© 24hourcampfire