Home
Brand new , never mounted on a rifle. Leupold 2x7x33 VX1 variable power gloss scope, with all paperwork, and matching numbers on box and scope. Even comes with factory Leupold rubber bikini covers , factory manual and vinyl window sticker. Cannot be improved upon. Will trade even up for 5 (500 rd.) bricks of Remington Thunderbolt 22 ammo. Must be factory fresh and unfooled with. Each pays own insured shipping. I value this scope at $350. That puts your Thunderbolts at $70 per brick. Cross posted elsewhere so 1st come 1st served.

PM or email if interested:

ds1911 (at) iCloud.com

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Holy [bleep]!!! I’m gonna go see what 22 lr I have!!!!
Too bad I've never bought Remington thunderbolts.
Are you stuck on thunderbolts, would would you trade for other brands as well?
Ammo is the new money.....
. Bought three of these scopes brand new and used two. This ones just sitting in my safe, and my kid can use the ammo. Giving it a shot... never know...
Please pm me how many cci you’d need

I have 10s of thousands of rounds of it
Pm sent
Ok, disregard the mini mags.....I'd take Thunderbolts or CCI Blazers.

Still,looking
CCI standard velocity?
No sir...CCI SV doesn't work on our steel plates. Need a 40 gr bullet going over 1200 fps.
DS1911

I don't need the scope but I've got 1600 rounds of Thunderbolt that I'd swap you round for round for other good 22.LR ammo but I just don't want to mess with the shipping......you ever make it to Okla. ?
Thanks for the kind offer, IKE, Regrettably I don't ever get out to OK. Wish I did, though,living here in NY...

Still looking
If I needed a scope, I'd trade for this. GLWYT
Thank you sir..I figured it's a fair deal for someone not using their ammo stockpile..and needs a NIB Leupold.

Still looking
I have these if it will help. Says over 1200 fps and it is a 40 lead bullet.... let me know

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fed...grain-lead-round-nose-ae5022-p-1169.aspx
Thanks Swift. Respectfully, gonna try for Thunderbolts or Blazers for now. Might take Golden Bullets as well. Really appreciate the offer, will keep it in mind.

Still looking
[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

I looked through my stash. Found these.

Any interest?
Thanks very much, Goalie.. I confess I am really after Thunderbolt/Blazers or lastly , Golden Bullets. For now I would rather stick with Rem or Blazers . . I will definitely keep your offer in mind, though, and really appreciate it.

Still looking.
Originally Posted by ds1911
Thanks very much, Goalie.. I confess I am really after Thunderbolt/Blazers or lastly , Golden Bullets. For now I would rather stick with Rem or Blazers . . I will definitely keep your offer in mind, though, and really appreciate it.

Still looking.

No problem. Figured I'd ask. I mainly shoot standard velocity since I'm usually shooting 22lr suppressed.
Tag
Deal done. Thanks to all who offered.
© 24hourcampfire