Home
Selling ( due to health ) my Red pad Bicentennial m77v 220 Swift w/ 26" barrel, has aprox 300 through it. Bipod not included..Has some small safe dings on stock but is in great condition.,....$1300.....located in Oregon. ..Email me at [email protected] for more information

Attached picture 20201214_125015.jpg
Attached picture 20201214_124735.jpg
Sorry to hear about your health.
Thanks Fireball, I'll be 57 this year and never thought it be selling my bunch of my guns and boat and reloading equipment at my age, but when you can't use them you have to decide when to sell instead of sitting there and depreciating like my 2016 17ft open vee with 4 1/2 hours on it ! 😔

Attached picture 20181208_152353.png
Attached picture 20210108_074640.jpg
Nice stuff, all of it. I remember reading an account of the 220 Swift used for culling burros that had escaped from pack trains in the Grand Canyon. The writer said the 220 killed burros like a lightening bolt. Always wanted one but am finding myself short on feral burros just now! You won't have any trouble selling items as nice as you've got there.
What kinda boat ya got? Thanks
Judman ,,,Sold it end of December
Beautiful 220 Swift there, there bug hole shooters,glws.
Bump
Super smooth action on those bicentennial swifts Mine shoots sub moa with a,most any bullet or load
Bump
Bump with lowered price. $1250
Bump
I had a bicentennial swift. Shot all sorts of stuff with it . Shot the barrel out and put a Krieger on it . Shoots the exact ammo and groups the same . Fantastic firearm. Mine was $269 new and I wouldn’t sell mine today for $1300
220 swift classic calber. Sorry you are selling due to health problems.
Are the No. 1's for sale as well?! If so, what are they chambered in and how much are you asking sir?
I've sold all the #1's off except for 1 last 220 I'm keeping for a past down to my boy , Im selling my last m77 220 right now.
Bump
Dang Pathfinder I don't know what I'd do with it living on the brushy side of the state but it sure is tempting. Do you have any brass or ammo with it?
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Dang Pathfinder I don't know what I'd do with it living on the brushy side of the state but it sure is tempting. Do you have any brass or ammo with it?

Sorry for the late reply, we were at the coast. Yes I have 2 bags of new 100 count Winchester brass. 1 bag i all ready had primed with cci primers. The 1x shot brass im keeping for use on the #1. And I have lots of bullets in nosler 2nds , Factory nosler, Factory hornady, and Factory barnes.,,,mainly Nosler.
Price lowered to $1200
Bump to sell
Bump
Bump at $1200
Bump at $1150
Final bump at $1100
SOLD !!!!!!!!
© 24hourcampfire