Home
Posted By: DANNYL Flat rate - 01/19/21
FYI Price increase 1/24 on all flat rate
Posted By: aalf Re: Flat rate - 01/19/21

For those that ship quite a bit, it pays to get a USPS click-n-ship account at home, and use their Regional A and B boxes when possible.

You have to play the game when shipping, and see which is cheaper between The Regional boxes or the flat rate.

Less weight allowed for the Regional boxes.
Posted By: RJL53 Re: Flat rate - 01/19/21
Of course they are raising the rates, got to pay all them groids well for the quality of work they do! It's still a little cheaper to use their Regional Rate boxes if they haven't done away with them. And always check First Class Parcel rates, they travel in the same manner as Priority and used to be a little cheaper also.
Posted By: wa11 Re: Flat rate - 01/20/21
there is a small flat rate padded envelope that will hold about 2x the brass as a small flat rate box helps a little bit
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Flat rate - 01/20/21
Have to pay off those that handled the ballots. I know I ship a lot with maple syrup but still cheaper than any I know of. Be nice doing the regional but it's all I can do to keep up with regular flat rate, shipped out about 235 boxes this season and as much as 10-12 in one day and still have to head to the bush.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Flat rate - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by wa11
there is a small flat rate padded envelope that will hold about 2x the brass as a small flat rate box helps a little bit

yep

use alot of these..

order from your on line acct
Posted By: KentuckyWindage Re: Flat rate - 01/20/21
Uncle Samantha has to gets it’s money
© 24hourcampfire