Home
I have a bunch of excess 44 Remington Magnum brass I'm going to give away free. Consider it doing my part to help out someone who is having difficulty finding components during this time of shortage. It is all once fired factory brass. It has all been de-primed; however, I don't think I resized the brass. In case there are more than one of you out there who have a need, I'm going to divide it into two batches of 160 each +/-. If you want in, just say so in this thread and I will draw two names from those who speak up. I will draw sometime Monday or Tuesday for people to have a chance to see this. There are, however, two catches. First, you need to pay shipping. Second, you can't be an a-hole. I guess there's a third catch, if you have plenty already, don't jump in on this. I know I have no way to verify 2 & 3; but, laying out those terms makes me feel better.
Please put my name in your hat for 1 batch. Thanks.
I am in for a batch. I have a box of 1000 lead bullets and no brass. thank you
I could use some 44 mag brass. Thank you!
Put me in for a batch.
Please put me in for the drawing. Thank You for a good gesture to this community.
I am an azzhole and have plenty.... so guess I am out..... smile
Seriously..... good move Bigsky wink
Originally Posted by irfubar
I am an azzhole and have plenty.... so guess I am out..... smile
Seriously..... good move Bigsky wink

That cracked me up. I literally laughed out loud, not just the "typed" obligatory LOL in some posts. Honesty is the best policy irfubar. Thanks for the good words though.
I have no brass and lots of bullets. Please enter me in your drawing. Thank you for your generosity.
I’ll throw my hat in the ring
I am not an [bleep] and have plenty of brass but did want to say nice gesture.
Put me in, I bought my FIL (deceased) Redhawk and need to load for it. Thank you.
Good on you, buddy! I like the idea but I have several hundred brass and don’t want to muddy the waters but I think what you are doing is great!
I will take some. 👍🏻
Please include me in your drawing.
Thank you!
Very nice gesture on your part, TheBigSky. I suppose there are others who need it worse than I do, but if nobody else wants it I'll throw my hat in the ring.
Very nice
Gesture
Hank
Put me in please. Nice gesture btw
Put my name in the hat, please!
Nice gesture, I do have enough. If there’s something you need or can’t find please ask.
Put me in the hat!
I would like to be in the drawing.

Thanks
Jerry
I too would like to be considered in your drawing for the brass Sir.
Don't include me, but I'd like to congratulate you for your generosity.
If you're atoning for past sins, consider yourself forgiven! smile

Nice move during a time when many other people are looking to cash in on the short supply.
I’d like to be in.

Nice break from all the greed we are seeing!
Very generous, I can most definitely put some of that to good use. Thanks
Put me in.
I’m in for a a batch. Thanks for doing this!
put me in the running please. thanks
Great idea in a time of low availability. Good work man. Ken
Very generous of you. especially since around every corner someone is trying to squeeze you for every penny they can.
My old Redhawk needs to be fed with this pandemic stuff going on! Please put me in for the drawing. Thanks for your kindness!
Please put me in the drawing. These would be for a friend he is out and uses this caliber in hog hunting. Thanks.
Not an a-hole and willing to pay shipping....but since I have enough here already I will just say thanks for the gesture and helping others
Please put my name in the hat. And thanks for doing this.

Rod
I would like to throw my hat In the mix, thank you!
Please it my name on the hat, however I don't need more than 50 or so. I use them to load "410 shorts" for my 410 shotgun for starlings, sparrows 'n such. So if I should be one of the "drawees" please draw a third name and offer that person the remainder of my lot. Thanks for your generosity. Regards, Woody
I have plenty of 44 mag, don’t put my name in, just wanted to thank you for a classy move.
I need some 44 brass. I would appreciate being in the drawing.
Very classy move. Thank you. Please put my name in the drawing.

I'm happy to pay shipping, haven't been called an a55hole in a very long time, and I don't have plenty. That said, 60 pcs would keep me in business for a while. In the spirit of your gesture, if my name is drawn, please feel free to draw another name and split my batch.
Please put my name in the HAT.
I've got to feed a New Magnum Research Desert Eagle!!!!
Excellent gesture by a true gentlemen!!!!
Thanks
Please include me, also. Thanks!
Put me on the list
I assigned a number, in order, to everyone. Then, I went online and used a random number generator. The winners of the brass are 10ring1 and Mookie. If you two would send me pms with your addresses, I will get it boxed up and shipped as soon as I can. I will then provide you with the shipping cost for you to pay at your convenience.
Very generous offer and thank you.
Thanks for the opportunity TheBigSky and congrats to the winners.
Hey BigSky. Good on you. It looks like you started a trend too. Thanks.
© 24hourcampfire