Home
Just a heads up Cabelas has some in stock in the LRP variety.

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/starline-unprimed-rifle-brass
I snagged 100, Thanks
Thanks for the heads up. Snagged some.
Why does Cabela's website ask for my zip and then tell me all the local stores are out of stock? I KNOW the dam local stores are out of stock. That's why we go to the GD website!
I was a bit slow, they are now on backorder. Thanks for the tip. It's good to see fellow members helping each other out. Good job!
Originally Posted by bbassi
Why does Cabela's website ask for my zip and then tell me all the local stores are out of stock? I KNOW the dam local stores are out of stock. That's why we go to the GD website!

Haha its so damn annoying!

Originally Posted by stevevan1
I was a bit slow, they are now on backorder. Thanks for the tip. It's good to see fellow members helping each other out. Good job!

No problem at all. Sucks it has come to this but I guess we’ll have to get use to it for awhile.
Originally Posted by stevevan1

Really?! I just ordered and didn't say anything about backorder... guess we will see!
I am still seeing it as in stock as well.
Still looks like there is a little left as it now says limited stock. Better get ya some while ya can.
Thanks Mo- I have some on the truck coming today!
Originally Posted by LEADMINER
Thanks Mo- I have some on the truck coming today!

Awesome! Mine should be here today as well.
I got 2 bags - fedex will be here tomorrow - Thanks again
Got one bag.
Thanks
And it's gone!
© 24hourcampfire