Home
Firedot duplex only. No CDS, Ballistic firedot, xmas tree firedot...just the duplex or #4 firedot. Please let me know if you have one and how much. Needs to be a clean one. Thanks, powdr
I've got a 3-9x40 Firedot. Glass looks good, mounted so not sure on ring marks. One 1/8" long scratch by turret housing. $425 Shipped.
up
up for the evening
pm's answered
TTT
still looking
up
PM's answered.
There is a predator master member that has a 4-12-50 VXR for sale privately
Pm me if interested
pm's answered
up for Super Bowl Sunday
Sorry...Kansas City. powdr
up
up
btt
up for the evening
I have a 4-12x50 vxr firedot. message me if interested. it's like new and not giving it away but currently don't have it on a rifle.
pm's answered
pm's answered
btt
btt
btt
btt
btt
pm's answered
up
up for the evening crowd
up
up
up
More pm's answered
Im also looking. So send me some pm's too.
up
up
up
One last time. powdr
I need one. powdr
up
up
up
https://www.ebay.com/itm/leupold-vx-r-4-12x40mm-multi-firedot-lrv/324536286252?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

These usually go for big bucks on eBay but you never know.
I have in 4-12x40mm with Firedot Duplex. They are CDS but have not sent in dial. Both in great condition. One mounted on a .233 AR and the other was on a 6.8 spc.
PM me if you are interested.
I have in 4-12x40mm with Firedot Duplex. They are CDS but have not sent in dial. Both in great condition. One mounted on a .233 AR and the other was on a 6.8 spc.
PM me if you are interested.
Lacy, pm sent. powdr
up
more pm's answered
ttt
Sill looking
up for the Saturday crowd
It’s Sunday.
laugh
up
More pm's answered. powdr
up
up
pm's answered
After 13 supposed pm's, why not just reveal the ridiculously low price that you're fishing for and save folks here some time?
Skane, I'm going to warn you like I did Kobe. Stay off of my posts. I've tried to be amiable to you but you continue to belittle me and call me cheap. There are a lot of guys on here that live on a budget and have to watch their money. I don't care what you buy or how much you spend. Good luck on your next canned hunt to Kansas where the owner points out the deer and what his name is. I have in my stables Schmidt and Bender, Kahles, Meopta and Swarovski. I wouldn't call that some one looking for a ridiculously low price. You're just a shallow man that has to talk down to people to make yourself look bigger in other's eyes. Don't you know grown ups can see right through your facade? powdr
You don't want the pre HD one, ask me how I know.

A new HD 4-12 will be $1500-1700, a good used one might be found for a grand if you're lucky.

Appears none at that $ here.

The one I bought with light ring marks was $1100 on Ebay.

When 9000 post members start threatening 20,500 post members, this should be good for 50 pages.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by NYNY

A new HD 4-12 will be $1500-1700, a good used one might be found for a grand if you're lucky.

When 9000 post members start threatening 20,500 post members, this should be good for 50 pages.

Exactly right ! ! !

You should have said ; popcorn - that would be cool

Except they dont make an HD version of the VXR
Thanks Warpig. People interfering w/other peoples posts that don't know what they're talking about. That includes Skane. I do wish he would have considered the fact that my sister just died and that it might not be a good time but that's why he's a shallow man. powdr
Originally Posted by warpig602

Except they dont make an HD version of the VXR

You ruined the high definition fun ..

powdr ,

Good luck in finding the scope you want and again sorry about your sisters passing , and your wife losing her eyesight .
Not meaning to pollute your thread - I was just carry-on with NYNY .

Best to you !
Don’t know the guy but ....

https://www.hunttalk.com/threads/leupold-vx-r-3-9-x-40-cds-firedot-windplex.306533/
There is a vxr at the lgs on the back shelf. It is used and no box. Pm me what kind of price your are looking to spend and I will see what they will do. I can guarantee you I will not make a dime on the transaction. They are new owners of a gun shop and I would like to help them out.
pm sent Crappie Killer. powdr
https://www.armslist.com/posts/13161082/janesville-optics-for-sale--leupold-vx-r
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16023798/1
© 24hourcampfire