Home
Want to buy original model. No salt wood. Round pistol grip. Modified or Full. 2.75" chamber. What do you have?
Posted By: bersh Re: WTB: Browning Sweet Sixteen - 02/04/21
Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer
Want to buy original model. No salt wood. Round pistol grip. Modified or Full. 2.75" chamber. What do you have?

I have one in my cabinet that a buddy owns. I'll check with him and get back to you.
I sent a PM. Thanks
Thank you, Bersh.
Still looking for a Sweet Sixteen. I bought one but would like something a little cleaner. Would prefer a plain barrel and Modified choke with a round knob. Also, looking for a light twenty and light twelve with similar features.
That A5 bug bites hard doesn't it. Got it myself. For your information, all 20 gauge standard model A5s are actually Light models rather engraved as such or not. They all have the lightening cuts on the inside of the receiver and hollowed stocks, just not the magnum models. Good luck with your search. The A5 twenty is my favorite dove gun as of late.
DesertMuleDeer if you come across a 20ga & dont prefer the barrel on it i have a 20ga Belgium modified 26" matte barrel with factory box that to best of my knowledge has never had a shell fired in it. Bought a 1957 Sweet 16 and a 1954 standard 12 some time ago. Came across this said barrel and bought it not having a gun. Knew one day I would but it just never happened.
© 24hourcampfire