Home
For sale:
An early classic (1993) Win 70 Super Grade, 300 Win Mag, 24" bbl, with rings and bases. $1250 professionally shipped to a lower 48 FFL.

Pictures:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/15792032/super-grade#Post15792032

Rifle is in good used shape. There are a couple small marks near the muzzle, the recoil pad has some smudges, and there is some blue thinning on the edge of the trigger guard. I tried to get these in the pictures but if you need additional photos, let me know. The wood is nice and has "depth" to the grain. I have never shot this rifle as I just bought it last month and recently found a custom shop super grade that fits the bucket list a little better.

As i understand it, CRF model 70s made before 1994 were only available in the Super Grade or from the custom shop. CRF became a standard offering in 1994 as the model 70 Classic series.

NOTE: I will not be able to respond to this add until Tuesday, 16 Feb noonish mountain time. Im working a 12hr mid shift tonight.
Originally Posted by Centennial
For sale:
An early classic (1993) Win 70 Super Grade, 300 Win Mag, 24" bbl, with rings and bases. $1250 professionally shipped to a lower 48 FFL.

Pictures:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/15792032/super-grade#Post15792032

Rifle is in good used shape. There are a couple small marks near the muzzle, the recoil pad has some smudges, and there is some blue thinning on the edge of the trigger guard. I tried to get these in the pictures but if you need additional photos, let me know. The wood is nice and has "depth" to the grain. I have never shot this rifle as I just bought it last month and recently found a custom shop super grade that fits the bucket list a little better.

As i understand it, CRF model 70s made before 1994 were only available in the Super Grade or from the custom shop. CRF became a standard offering in 1994 as the model 70 Classic series.

NOTE: I will not be able to respond to this add until Tuesday, 16 Feb noonish mountain time. Im working a 12hr mid shift tonight.

Your understanding is off. Nice rifle though, nonetheless...Looks like you never used copper cleaner in the bore. May want to scrub a dub on that sucker, just to make sure the rifling is still good.... Just sayin
Tag so I can come drool later. 13.5 lop?
LOP is just a hair under 14". It's the exact same length as my Classic SM in 300 WM from 1994.

FYSA, I'll be out of the loop until noonish tomorrow; last mid.
The rifle has been sold,

Thanks all.
© 24hourcampfire