Home
I have a kliengunther for sale.

It's a flat top Shikar, but a gunsmith who worked for kliengunther says this is a rifle built after kliengunther left his company and started his own custom deal in seguin Texas. I just bought a redfield mount for it. And I don't like the way it looks. The bore was scoped last year and it is amazing! Very nice !

Set trigger. Has some dings in the wood, scratches on the steel. I got my eye on another 7 mag
And want to simplify my life.

A retired big game guide sold me this rifle years ago, needed the money to take his grandkids to Disney world. He had gotten the rile as a tip. Said it was too nice to use. And he hardly ever shot it.

I harvested a Barbados Ram with it. It had at that time a bubba custom weaver type scope bases affixed with sheet metal screws. A gunsmith removed the bases and the threads were not harmed. I bought the redfield base and I don't. Like it. I am going to try to cut my losses before I buy different rings and bases. And so here maybe a bargain for a kliengunther fan!

Asking $1095 shipped conus in hard case.

Thanks.

More exhausted photos available, and inspection period offered.

First I take it gets it!

Attached picture IMG_5551.JPG
Attached picture IMG_5550.JPG
Photos of base and metal scratch.

Attached picture IMG_5552.JPG
Attached picture IMG_5553.JPG
What kind of action is that built on, custom?
I have never seen one of these before.
Beautiful gun. Good luck with your sale!
They were custom very nice rifles. Built in Germany then shipped and assembled and accurized in Seguin, Tx. All had a guarantee in accuracy of 1/2 moa. Great price
Thanks !
Still 4 sale!

Gonna go on consignment/ gunbroker before I drop the price.

Will entertain offers!

Thanks
Hasbeen1945 knows more about these rifles than anybody. He knew the old man well, had work done after he sold the business. Mike could tell you what action this is. It doesn’t look like a Voere K-15.

Good luck with your sale
The Voere Shikar model would be same action as a K-14, the K-15 were Voere Titan II actions, I have some of each very nice accurate rifles.
Looks like a k14 to me. Voere made these. If the receiver is marked Kleinguenther it was marketed by him.
Voere sold these also. Hasbeen
Always wondered the correct pronunciation of Kliengunther.
I have one that is identical except for a much more Weatherby like stock. It is marked Black Forest Model 7000 Marketing Unlimited Inc. on the other side it says Voere made in Germany.

At any rate very neat rifles, I enjoy mine. Good luck with the sale.
These rifles were originally imported by Kleingunther and marketed as the "Poor Man's Weatherby". Kleingunther imported the rifles, then accurized and sold them. Most are only marked Voere Shikar, Voerenbach, Germany. After Kleingunther they were imported by a couple of other groups like Marketing Unlimited, but the Kleingunther V14's are the most sought after.

The stocks looked like the Monte Carlo style Weatherby stocks of the time. Most shoot better than 1/2". My 270 will easily put 5 shots in a dime.

If this was a 30-06 I would have bought it for my son!

Good luck with the sale!!!
I can’t tell from the pictures. Does it say KDF or Kleinguenther?
It says kliengunther seguin Texas.

The renowned gunsmith Jim Brockman removed the bubba bases and advised me about this rifle.

It was funny when I brought it into his shop and axed him if he knew anything about it .

He replied " Is this some kind of joke?"

I gave him a blank stare......

He then said he used to work there.

He said this was built after kliengunther left KDF, so even though it's a K 14, it has some attributes similar to the K 15.

What those attributes are I have no idea..

Thanks!
I'm by far no expert, but I haven't seen a Shikar before with set trigger, so that may be some of the K15 attributes.
Will take detailed photos tommorow for those interested.
I have completed photo session ready to email to those interested.

Thanks
The early k15 insta fire had the same magazine. The floor plate swings down to remove the magazine. These magazines are unobtainable. Double set triggers can be found on either the k14 or k15.
Mr. K designed this rifle and Voere of Germany produced it. Hasbeen
Thanks!
Back up for another day!
I am open to offers if one does not need immediate shipping.

If I can take her out of her wood, compact the package and wait until I get to a metro area I could most likely reduce shipping by 75%

Attached picture IMG_5595.JPG
Attached picture IMG_5580.JPG
Back up

Attached picture IMG_5591.JPG
Attached picture IMG_5574.JPG
Everyone needs at least one Kleinguenther
To anyone who buys or owns this rifle I know someone who has 2 magazines for sale
Does this one have the removable box mags? My Voere has a one piece bottom metal like a Mauser but it’s made of aluminum.
Yes it has a box magazine.
Up
Wish it was a K-15 improved
This is what the KG brought home 4 me!

Attached picture IMG_5621.JPG
BTT
Last day posted!

I am gonna start stripping the wood this week.

Make your offers today please!
Nice rifle!
© 24hourcampfire