Home
I have one box of Federal once-fired .308 cases. They look like new. $18 TYD PPFF.

Message here or email to [email protected]

AS ALWAYS: THANKS FOR LOOKING!
🤐
Originally Posted by gemby58
🤐

$17.99 to you!
$15 TYD PPFF
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Tag.... I need to see if anyone buys this stuff.
Lol
Pics are pretty good,,,I'll say that !
$5
I just bought some brand new Lapua 308 brass tonight for .83 cents each from Creedmore Sports. You might be a little high.

GLWYS and free bump.
Originally Posted by Illurian00
Pics are pretty good,,,I'll say that !

Very good point. Bump
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

I don't care if they buy it or not. Kind of like listing a pound of cigarette butts on eBay just for chits n giggles. I can always pinch the ends n toss em in the scrap brass barrel.
Originally Posted by antelopedundee

I don't care if they buy it or not. Kind of like listing a pound of cigarette butts on eBay just for chits n giggles. I can always pinch the ends n toss em in the scrap brass barrel.

Alternatively,,,you might give them to a friend. Just a thought. What's twenty .308 cases in the grand scheme of things ?

Alternatively,,,you might give them to a friend. Just a thought. What's twenty .308 cases in the grand scheme of things ?

I don't know anyone who shoots a .308 and no real way to advertise locally for gun and shootin stuff.
I'll prolly just toss em back on the junk shelf.
I get the part about the lack of local advertising. The old 'Penny Savers' & Swap Sheets have dried up.
Here's a thought, drop them off at your sportsmans' club or local gun shop (LGS).
It's just twenty cases but someone can use them.
They gone sold out the door aint no more. $10 if anyone is askin.
Would you consider splitting them up? I only need 7 or 8.
Originally Posted by hardway
Would you consider splitting them up? I only need 7 or 8.

No can do, all gone.
I get the part about the lack of local advertising. The old 'Penny Savers' & Swap Sheets have dried up.
Here's a thought, drop them off at your sportsmans' club or local gun shop (LGS).
It's just twenty cases but someone can use them.

I don't participate in social media like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit,etc. Nextdoor.com is only so so when trying to sell. Craigslist deletes gun related stuff as fast as it can be posted. Any LGSs are miles away.
I don't know anyone who shoots a .308...

Seems like a sad place. Prayers sent.
Originally Posted by WTM45
I don't know anyone who shoots a .308...

Seems like a sad place. Prayers sent.

Do you know what everyone in your county shoots? I don't have [or need] a close knit bunch of shooting buddies. When I choot the chit at the range most folks don't seem to know what a 6.5-06 or 6.5-06AI is.
© 24hourcampfire