Home
Posted By: JK1986 Tenpoint Vengent S440 Package - 02/22/21
Bought this past October and hunted with maybe 6 times. Only reason for selling is to go back to a compound bow now that my rotator cuff is healed up. No scratches, blemishes or anything. Bow is super fast, accurate and in like new condition. Asking $1,500.00

Comes with:
Tenpoint Vengent S440 Graphite w/ Rangemaster Scope (updated model that you can decock)
Spiderweb ST18 Crossbow Target
(11ea) Centerpunch Evo X Bolts
(3ea) Centerpunch (NAP) Broadheads
Tenpoint Sling
Tenpoint Case
Still under warranty?
Posted By: ejo Re: Tenpoint Vengent S440 Package - 02/23/21
I have this same setup. It’s very nice and as good as it gets for xbows
Bump - $1,400
can you please send me a couple pics?
Originally Posted by dquick
can you please send me a couple pics?

Will do. Working on getting some.
Thanks for replies, GLWS. Free bump
SPF
Does anyone here know Mike? We made deal on crossbow. Waiting for pics sat morning. No communication since Friday. Text, call or otherwise. Sent pm hasn't read. Concerned that something has happened. No money exchanged hands yet. Concerned for his well being. Hoping someone here is close to him.
Bump.
1 week later. Still no contact. When try call now goes directly to voicemail. Indicates most time call is blocked. Hope I'm wrong.
I'm moving on. All deals on fire none like this. So glad didn't send money.
I have sent Mike email. His fiancé responded. Mike has been in accident and still in hospital. Please help me pray for his wellbeing. I was convinced that he hung me out to dry especially after learning binocular deal with another member went smoothly. I Was WRONG. Godspeed Mike n get well soon.
Rick
© 24hourcampfire