Home
Hi all,
My daughter (Peyton) is 6 years old. This is her first year in girl scouts (she's actually a daisy). Her original goal of 160 seemed impossible when she told my wife and I but she did door to door sales all over our neighborhood and my mother in laws like a seasoned pro. Her final goal is 600 boxes and she's sitting only 44 boxes away. You can have cookies shipped to you or someone else or even buy and they will be donated to blue star moms for distribution to activity duty US Military.

We can't sit outside grocery stores or other places to do cookie booths because we are in California, thanks Governor Newsom. If you would like to order just click on the link below.

She loves to tag along on hunts with me and shoot her BB gun.

You must click on "start direct ship order" after clicking on the link below.

https://app.abcsmartcookies.com/#/social-link-landing/0e21d85c-9e40-4e4f-930b-8d6194416206

Thanks!
-lewis

Attached picture Screenshot_20210303-183050_Chrome.jpg
Attached picture tapatalk_-1971993828_135x240.jpeg
Best of luck to your sweetie!
Well now shes a little closer to her goal.. btw my daughter is also Peyton
Just ordered 7 boxes. Thanks for the opportuniy!
I haven't seen any girl scouts selling this year but I haven't really been looking either. Just ordered a case for the mechanics and receptionists at work. Very easy way to make people happy!!
Thanks everybody. I'm going to bed but will check in here in the am.
9 boxes for the neighborhood. Everyone has boys...
Thanks all. We are over 600. If anyone wants to order the next level up is 650.
Another 9 for work
That’s awesome! I hope she sells a thousand boxes. Just not to me. I would be fat as fu##!
I ordered 6 boxes though lol
Shes at 719 boxes and the next level is 750 where she wins a party at a water slide place. If we can get to 750 its all gravy after that. My wife and daughter spent about 3 hours this am delivering cookies. She's pretty tired now.
As if I wasn’t fat enough......

Okay, done.

Good luck, Peyton!🍪
Just bought 6 boxes. Thanks
Just got in for 6 boxes of those thin mints. They always were my favorite. Good Luck Peyton!!
Me and my office, Wifey and her office,,,,18 boxes laugh

Mike
How long are you selling cookies for?
Wife says online sales will go until end of this month.
Just ordered 8 boxes for me, the wife and our little 2 year old Peyton! Glad to support. This is our second go around with a cookie order 🤣
Will, i lost some weight lately, cookie time smile
You have until the end of the month to order cookies. Buy a bunch and keep them in the freezer.
just bought 7
Just bought 5. Good luck Peyton!
I ordered 6 boxes but there was never a place during the order to give Peyton credit. How does she get credit for my sale?
PS: looking good shooting that BB gun. Raising her right. 👍🇺🇸
Originally Posted by MPat70
I ordered 6 boxes but there was never a place during the order to give Peyton credit. How does she get credit for my sale?

It's a personal link for just her.

Thanks to all!
Originally Posted by lewdogg21

It's a personal link for just her.

Thanks to all!

Good I did not know how it worked. I don't do sweets but I will be giving these to my 77yr old mother. Thank you Ms Payton.....
Ordered another dozen, good luck Peyton. Good job Dad, you came to right place.

I was wondering the same when I ordered
I never understood this tradition. These are the worst cookies anywhere.
Originally Posted by SocialFinger

WTF?
If we have to explain you wouldn't understand.
Thanks to all who ordered. Who else wants cookies?
I handed mine out Saturday to some very happy co-workers and customers and just re-upped for another case! How many boxes would Peyton need to send you guys to the SHOT Show in Vegas?? wink

Were these supposed to ship upon order, or will they ship at the end of the month when the sale is over?

I have never met a "worst" cookie, they are all good. Yum.

What a dickweed!!!!
Originally Posted by drice561

Were these supposed to ship upon order, or will they ship at the end of the month when the sale is over?

Ship upon order direct from girl scouts at this point. All cookie sales cease at the end of March I'm told.
Originally Posted by Nebraska
I handed mine out Saturday to some very happy co-workers and customers and just re-upped for another case! How many boxes would Peyton need to send you guys to the SHOT Show in Vegas?? wink

That would be awesome. Originally I joked if we sold a thousand daddy gets a new A400. I'd take the SCI convention with 100k for trips to take all 3 of us (wife, kid and I).

smile
Originally Posted by drice561

Ship upon order direct from girl scouts at this point. All cookie sales cease at the end of March I'm told.

Pm coming
Just ordered 6 boxes.
C is for cookie
That's good enough for me. Hey!

C is for cookie
That's good enough for me. Hey!

C is for cookie
That's good enough for me. HEY

COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE STARTS WITH C!
As of st. Patricks day we are 10 boxes behind the #1 seller in our troop. Unfortunately its the troops leaders mom who's been doing cookie booths without us. So as a dad I say lets beat her and sell the most in our troop!

Who can buy some to put us back in 1st hopefully for good?
Both my girls were Girl Scouts. We were the cookie barn. The garage was full of cookies each year.
I just ordered 10 boxes. Good luck
Originally Posted by willhunt4
Both my girls were Girl Scouts. We were the cookie barn. The garage was full of cookies each year.
I just ordered 10 boxes. Good luck

Woohoo! It's our first year. Tbh next year we could care less. The cookie politics and bs reared its ugly head but Peyton is gung ho to win!
Order placed. Bump it up.
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Me and my office, Wifey and her office,,,,18 boxes laugh

Mike

Cookies delivered today!!!
just ordered 7 boxes hope your girl gets the credit
Originally Posted by tbear99
just ordered 7 boxes hope your girl gets the credit

She did. Thanks!!!!
Elton John and The Who said Saturday night is alright for cookies
6 boxes
How much for a box....how do I order?
Mine was delivered yesterday with FedEx. Also enjoy supporting the Girls Scouts👍🇺🇸
Just ordered 6 boxes.
You go, Girl!
donsm70
Our daughter was a Girl Scout. She walked door to door selling them. Just saying.
Just ordered 10 boxes.
Originally Posted by dale06
Our daughter was a Girl Scout. She walked door to door selling them. Just saying.

That was in the days when parents taught their kids the values of success due to their own efforts. Good for you.

BTW, I quit buying these cookies several years ago when it became obvious The Left had hijacked what had been a fine institution (again).
6 for me !
You have until the 28th (sunday)to order. Keep them in the freezer, give them to the grand kids and send them home to mom and dad!
What’s she up to now?
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by dale06

That was in the days when parents taught their kids the values of success due to their own efforts. Good for you.

BTW, I quit buying these cookies several years ago when it became obvious The Left had hijacked what had been a fine institution (again).

Thanks for helping make my point.
Originally Posted by Dan700mn
What’s she up to now?

935 boxes. Saw on the news tonight that a girl in southern California sold 34k boxes.
I am very annoyed about parents selling things for their children. 6 years old and dad is begging on a website, she will learn things are just given to them. mad
Originally Posted by Farmboy1
I am very annoyed about parents selling things for their children. 6 years old and dad is begging on a website, she will learn things are just given to them. mad

Not begging. Go be an [bleep] somewhere else. Got it?
She's really selling the hell out of them.

LMAO
Last day of sales and last bump. Thanks to all who ordered. Now hit the cardio to burn off the calories.

Weird how 6 posts before this one on a CDL 25-06 ad you told someone "you are out of line, look at the forum rules for the classifieds. You should not criticize another persons ad."

I dont know anyone around me selling these so this was a blessing and obviously was nice for a ton of people.

You’re annoyed? Whoopeeschitt.

I was happy for a chance to buy some.
So how many she end up selling

They’re on par with dollar store cookies but for a good cause. The caramel chocolate chip tasted stale as f***
© 24hourcampfire