Home
You remove.

No title.

Bad tires, probably bad axle and frame?

Aluminum is good the interior is in extremely poor condition and will need a complete rebuild.

I believe the brand is Silver Streak.

Location is Brandywine West Virginia.

You will need a four-wheel-drive truck and a gooseneck trailer.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I thought that was close to me. Every time I drive through there I want to go hunting lol.

"Get yur dream home today... fur onny one dolah."
Does it come with a pack of hounds living under it?
Bump
Damn, that'd make someone a real nice meth lab :-)
I assume the still comes with it!
That is from back in the day when Brandywine was a superb place to deer hunt.
TODAY ONLY!

50% OFF SALE!
Do you take trades?
Originally Posted by stevevan1
Do you take trades?

Absolutely... as long as:

1) You deliver at time of pickup

2) Trade is useful...

...or flammable
dig a hole
Hey don't laugh, someone would pay good money just for the shell.
Whats the length of it?, would it fit on a 28 foot trailer, oh yeah how wide too
Originally Posted by gemby58
Whats the length of it?, would it fit on a 28 foot trailer, oh yeah how wide too

Guessing an 8 x 20...
dig a hole
How much?
Seems to me I remember seeing that one, or one similar between Sugar Grove and Brandywine.

I saw the biggest buck I've ever seen on the hoof between the navy base and Brandywine one night on our way to Fox's. He was worthy of any magazine cover. He was so perfect I wondered if he was fake, we turned around and went back and he was gone.
Originally Posted by AlleghenyMountain
Seems to me I remember seeing that one, or one similar between Sugar Grove and Brandywine.

I saw the biggest buck I've ever seen on the hoof between the navy base and Brandywine one night on our way to Fox's. He was worthy of any magazine cover. He was so perfect I wondered if he was fake, we turned around and went back and he was gone.

Its not as many deer around there as it used to be but its still some real studs in those mountains. Guy who works at the garage in town killed a beast a few years ago. 20 couple points wide and heavy.
I'll give you $100 if you let Gemby58 buy it and do a thread about the experience.
Originally Posted by srwshooter
How much?

$1
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Hey don't laugh, someone would pay good money just for the shell.

Agree... if you can find a buyer for any amount... $1,000 to $10k you can keep 100% of the money.

Seriously
We had an old one that looked just like that at the Ranch. GrandDad bought it YEARS ago at a farm auction and was gonna fix it up, but never did.
It disappeared and Dad called the Sheriff and reported it stolen.
About a month later, the Sheriff called me and said he’d found it a couple of towns over with some wetbacks living in it. They had painted it bright blue with brushes and a 5 gallon bucket of paint inside and out.
Sheriff asked if I wanted to come get it? He had arrested the wetbacks and turned them over to ICE.
I told him No Thanks, and to burn that fugger to the ground or haul it to the dump for me. 🤠
If it gets stuffed with cedars and lit...

And "Stumpy" is nearby... I will post pics.

Posted on Facebook Marketplace and 87 people claim to want it...

The proverbial question of why they need a four-wheel drive truck and a gooseneck trailer and a chainsaw to cut the trees that are growing through the frame is confusing to some.

Many want to know if they can live in it as it is... and if they can tow it home with their Prius.

The world has gotten amazingly stupid.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
If it gets stuffed with cedars and lit...

And "Stumpy" is nearby... I will post pics.

Posted on Facebook Marketplace and 87 people claim to want it...

The proverbial question of why they need a four-wheel drive truck and a gooseneck trailer and a chainsaw to cut the trees that are growing through the frame is confusing to some.

Many want to know if they can live in it as it is... and if they can tow it home with their Prius.

The world has gotten amazingly stupid.

I watched a guy at Lowes load 30, 80 pounds bags of concrete in his Prius, damn concrete weighed more than the Prius
That's awesome. Is the cannon pointed at a deer feeder or a pig trap?

Jerry
Insane... 110 inquiries on Facebook Marketplace.

One guy offered $2k if I would hold for him.

Holy Smoke... people are nuts.

Apparently in restored condition these things are $30k.

Guy said the original door lock can fetch $1k.

People have lost their damn mind.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Insane... 110 inquiries on Facebook Marketplace.

One guy offered $2k if I would hold for him.

Holy Smoke... people are nuts.

Apparently in restored condition these things are $30k.

Guy said the original door lock can fetch $1k.

People have lost their damn mind.

Told ya. I have no idea why you'd leave easy money on the table. Donate it to a good cause if you don't want it.
I see you are from Woodbridge, VA. I graduated from the old Gar-Field HS back in 1966. I don't recognize anything there now.
Put that on Facebokk campers forums and it will be gone. Plenty of folks looking for vintage campers.
Entertaining thread...looked them up online and sure enough those campers can bring some coin, even in that state. Learn something every day. Some say they are built better than Airstreams.

You are definitely leaving some money on the table at $1.00....😁

Good luck finding it a new home!
Seriously, I would NOT give out too much information regarding location. Tweakers will strip it for the aluminum and leave you with a huge pile of trash scattered around. BTDT... Major PITA...
Aluminum rolling beer can looking campers have gone off the rails stupid $$$ wise. I’d throw a ghillie suit over it until you secure a buyer.
Family friends that have watched over this land for 25 years before we got it, have a son and a daughter in their early twenties. Really good folks. The family is a logging family and has plenty of equipment.

After hearing the stories of potential value... the family decided it could be a fun project for the kids to sell (They also have property along a main road with lots of road traffic).

They will collect the trailer, do the research based on the model number and serial number still on the placard and cross post to the Silver Streak and Airstream type trailer sites. They will also leave the collected trailer on the gooseneck trailer for possible delivery later.

Told them they could keep 100% of the money except for the $1 they owe me. They're excited about turning this trailer into money... which they will of course turn into guns... because they are great kids from West Virginia. LOL
Good job!
Perfect outcome Cash.

It’s amazing what some old things are worth.
Nice!
donsm70
Dang, I was waitin on my stimulus check!
Have that son and daughter join Tin Can Tourists the country's oldest and largest vintage trailer organization in the country. $20 per year.

"Members can sell their vintage camper for free in our classifieds and they get their ad marked as features".

Lots of old trailer enthusiasts there.

https://tincantourists.com/
© 24hourcampfire