Home
I am located in Iowa, selling some fast growing hybrid willow cuttings for pickup and shipping. The fast growth can be used for wildlife habitat, screening, windbreaks, shade, and other uses. 10 for $220 dollars, planting height is 5 feet tall and can be over 10 feet tall by fall. Does not sucker or seed. Hardy in a lot of the country, plant hardiness zones 3-9.

More pics and ordering info at my link: Fast Growing Trees for Sale

[Linked Image from bigfootwillow.com]
Tag.
donsm70
What's the spacing in that photo?
tag
Tag
Originally Posted by snowboardguy
What's the spacing in that photo?

That is 3ft apart
What is the expected survival rate for these trees planted this time of year in zone 9B? Do you have any sort of guarantee?
I talked to Lance by phone, fyi if you look around the website a bit he has quite a few different varieties with different growth habits to meet different needs.
Originally Posted by Fiddy
What is the expected survival rate for these trees planted this time of year in zone 9B? Do you have any sort of guarantee?

my stock is dormant, so should waken up pretty fast planted in zone 9. I guarantee them to leaf out or can replace. that shows that my stock is viable, then the rest of the first year care would be up to customer.
Originally Posted by hybridtrees

my stock is dormant, so should waken up pretty fast planted in zone 9. I guarantee them to leaf out or can replace. that shows that my stock is viable, then the rest of the first year care would be up to customer.

Thanks, order will be placed soon.
Any chance these would grow in western Colorado? I tried some sort of willow hybrids a few years ago and they all died.

Thanks, order will be placed soon.

Thank you
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Any chance these would grow in western Colorado? I tried some sort of willow hybrids a few years ago and they all died.

Really depends on care, a person in florida could have them all die because nothing was done with prep and aftercare and another in the desert have them all alive because of the tlc they gave them. In western co, I would irrigate them first 3 years or so and mulch heavy.
cool
smile
tag
: laugh
grin
I don't seem to be able to find the "zone" map on your web site...where are zones 3-9? Thanks
Originally Posted by G_Anderson
I don't seem to be able to find the "zone" map on your web site...where are zones 3-9? Thanks

here is the usda zone map:

[Linked Image from fs.fed.us]
smirk
laugh
cool
whistle
cool
wink
laugh
whistle
I am looking for some fast growing trees to plant between my neighbor's house and mine.

How well will they grow in southern Maine? Portland Maine area?

Is there any way to purchase your 10' trees beside face to face pickup?

Would the Poplars be a better choice? Our ground is somewhat sandy.

How well do they grow in this sort of soil?

How close between each other can you plant them?

What is the max height that they can grow?

hanks for your time David
?
what are the height and width requirements or is there a lot of space between you and the neighbor? Are hardy to zone 3, around -30f, so should be good in your area.
If dry sandy soil, want to keep moist until well established, as they will gain drought tolerance. The only ones I ship are the 6ft ones. If planting a single row, from 3-5ft apart works good.
If you have a above ground swimming pool within 50 yards you will have a swimming pool full of trees In one year..that goes for sewers also.
why would that be?
laugh
smile
smirk
They seek water..
what are the height and width requirements or is there a lot of space between you and the neighbor? Are hardy to zone 3, around -30f, so should be good in your area.
If dry sandy soil, want to keep moist until well established, as they will gain drought tolerance. The only ones I ship are the 6ft ones. If planting a single row, from 3-5ft apart works good.

Do you have any specials for 10 6'-0" shipped to 04107. How deep of a hole will you need for planting
Originally Posted by andrews1958

Do you have any specials for 10 6'-0" shipped to 04107. How deep of a hole will you need for planting

you want to plant at least a foot deep, $220 for 10 right now
© 24hourcampfire