Home
Posted By: sfal WTS Estate guns - 03/25/21
Posting for a friends estate, others to follow include another 98k a DOT 44, a BYF42 Luger, 4 Rugers - MKIII Hunter, SP101 .22LR, Vaquero .357 in High gloss stainless (these 3 all have Org Ruger cases #ed to gun), last Ruger is a Single-six in .22LR Stainless with just the .22LR cylinder. Lastly 2 Astra WWII pistols 1 in .380 the other is 9mm.

Guns will be shipped to an FFL or (C/R if applicable) from an FFL

Payment: USPO Money or check (will wait to clear)

Shipping: Included AK and HI extra

First post here of “I will take it” trumps pm’s…cross posted so I will go by time stamp…. I can take more pics if needed

#1 Is a BYF 42 K98 rifle, this is a Russian capture (X on chamber) with just its barrel and receiver matching, import marked underside of barrel, This rifle captured by the Russians during WWII, refurbished and put into storage until released for import into the US after the end of the Cold War. The barreled action is in very nice shape no rust with a good bore, (I cleaned the cosmoline out to check) will make a real good shooter. Bolt is 140 proofed (made at FN) and the extractor collar is S and 6 proofed (Simson). I can check other pieces if needed, in typical Russian fashion the capture screws weren't put back on. Thinking its an early capture as it still retains all its German proof and acceptance marks, on later ones they were mostly defaced. Stock is forced matched to rifle and crack free. This would be an easy 3k rifle if it was all original, great chance to get a BYF for 2K off the going rate.
Price $1300 shipped
pics link https://imgur.com/a/wUwo2Uo

#2 Is a Llama 1911 style pistol in .32 gun is in excellent condition, and looks to have been shot very little. grips are crack free, this handy little pistol comes with 1 mag. Its dated Z1 for 1980 manufacture
Price $550 shipped
pics link https://imgur.com/a/9TsSdXd

Thanks al
Posted By: sfal Re: WTS Estate guns - 03/26/21
# 3 Is a EMF 1875 Outlaw made for EMF by Uberti, in .45 Long Colt, in the beautiful upgraded nickel finish with nice wood grips. it has been fired and looks like the rest of the guns from this estate not alot. Tight action and lockup, cylinder is numbered to gun.
This is a replica of the Remington 1875 favored in the old west and by Jesse James.

Price $500 shipped
Pics link https://imgur.com/a/FDaagA8 will post more later

Thanks al
#4 A nice DOT 1944 made by the Waffenfabrik Brunn plant in Czechoslovakia, another Russian capture (X on barrel) since these were only serial numbered on the barrel, its sn has been put on the receiver (I assume by importer?), import marked underside of barrel, This rifle captured by the Russians during WWII, refurbished and put into storage until released for import into the US after the end of the Cold War. The barreled action is in very nice shape no rust with a good bore, will make a real good shooter. In typical Russian fashion the capture screws weren't put back on. It still retains all its proof and acceptance marks. Stock is numbered to a different rifle, clean and crack free. Comes with a 12" cleaning rod and sight hood both I believe are repro.

Price $700 shipped AK and HI extra

pics link https://imgur.com/a/yyJEGM8

Thanks al
Posted By: marksman1941 Re: WTS Estate guns - 03/26/21
Is the upcoming ruger single six a cowboy grip or a bisley?
Regular grip
Thanks al
Posted By: sfal Re: WTS Estate guns - 03/27/21
#5 Here is a beautiful German contract Astra 300 .380 sn 538838 made in 1941 (M) proof on side. The very first of the contract guns were not marked with a Waffenamt, and there were only 5500 guns in the first delivery (on Oct 18 1941) of which there would be 3 deliveries of only 8,700 guns total, last delivery in Apr 42.

Pistol is very clean, slide and barrel match, great bore and the rare uncut full checkered grips which are crack free.
Finish is very nice with just slight wear on barrel ring as is often the case when someone tries to take these apart and doesn’t know how. (sort of like the “idiot” mark on a 1911, from the slide release lever, when taking it apart) Comes with 1 Astra mag.

pics link https://imgur.com/a/0DRcaGs

Priced to sell at: $850 shipped

#6 Here is a very nice from the 2nd German contract that was never delivered, Astra 600/43 9mm sn 30137 made in 1945 (P) proof on side. All matching to include barrel, frame and slide, very little wear, with no marks on barrel ring, good bore and grips are in great shape. Comes with 1 mag #d 632.

Pics link https://imgur.com/a/tN6XAfZ

Priced to sell at: $500 shipped
#3 EMF Outlaw updated pics link https://imgur.com/a/rYy5xdk

#7 Ruger New Model Single Six in .22LR as with all the guns from this estate very clean, fired but not alot. Stainless gun with beautiful grips, 5 1/2 in barrel, no box and there isn't a .22 Mag cylinder with this gun. Great gun to teach the new shooter, or to just plink away.

pics link https://imgur.com/a/NhML20q

Price $350 shipped

#8 Ruger Vaquero in stunning High Gloss Stainless .357 Mag/38 Spec, 5 ½ in barrel, very clean and shot very little. Hard rubber grips and factory box with paperwork. One very small pin prick on top rear (see pic)

Pics link https://imgur.com/a/itOcaTU

Price to sell at $600 shipped

#9 Here is a BYF 42 Luger sn 4139g pistol is all matching to include grips which are marked 39 (large font) and chip free. Made around middle of 1942 towards the end of Luger production. Overall pistol is in very nice condition, very clean with a great bore, appears to not have been fired much. Its only downside is the splotching to the finish on barrel with pin pricks around muzzle and the rear grip strap….not sure what affected this, blood perhaps? If not for the splotching this would be a lot more money. Comes with 1 aftermarket unmarked mag.

Pics link https://imgur.com/a/pefHWhC

Price $1500 shipped
Thanks al
Posted By: Willicd76 Re: WTS Estate guns - 03/27/21
Ill take the single six and possibly the sp101. Pm sent.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: WTS Estate guns - 03/27/21
Originally Posted by Willicd76

Why would anyone take a chance on selling anything to a lying thief?
Posted By: Willicd76 Re: WTS Estate guns - 03/27/21
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Show me where i have EVER lied to or stole from ANYONE. You have no clue what you are talking about and would do well to mind you own business.
#7 SPF Ruger New Model Single Six in .22LR pmed about sp101
thanks al
Posted By: gemby58 Re: WTS Estate guns - 03/28/21

Really good point chuck
Posted By: gemby58 Re: WTS Estate guns - 03/28/21

Show me where i have EVER lied to or stole from ANYONE. You have no clue what you are talking about and would do well to mind you own business.

Think he got you pegged right
Posted By: sfal Re: WTS Estate guns - 03/28/21
Busy today will update with rest of guns mon
Thanks al
Posted By: dawgdiesel Re: WTS Estate guns - 03/29/21
Like to see the sp
Posted By: DouginAlaska Re: WTS Estate guns - 03/29/21
I'll take if other offers don't materialize. I'm in Alaska and have a FFL. Will pay shipping.

#7 Ruger New Model Single Six in .22LR as with all the guns from this estate very clean, fired but not alot. Stainless gun with beautiful grips, 5 1/2 in barrel, no box and there isn't a .22 Mag cylinder with this gun. Great gun to teach the new shooter, or to just plink away.
Posted By: sfal Re: WTS Estate guns - 03/29/21
Doug in Alaska....if deal fall thru on single six its yours
thanks al
#10 SPF Ruger SP101 in .22 LR, gun is used but as new, very clean 8 shot. comes in org Ruger box #ed to gun. Handy kit gun, or great to teach new shooters. Also has fired shell casing and paperwork. Please see pics

Price to sell at $550 shipped

pics link https://imgur.com/a/0cYycvS
thanks al
Posted By: dejr2000 Re: WTS Estate guns - 03/29/21
Pm sent on 8 and 10
#4 DOT 44 SPF
Thanks al
Posted By: dejr2000 Re: WTS Estate guns - 03/29/21
I’ll take 8 and 10
Vaquero and SP101
#8 Ruger Vaquero and #10 SP101 SPF
thanks al
Posted By: sfal Re: WTS Estate guns - 03/31/21
All....
just want to let everyone know...Iam heading to PA this weekend to help a bud with a project....was suppose to be week after....anyway just wanted to give a heads up that I wont be back until sun the 11th....cell phone coverage will not be very good....so any responses from me after this sat may take afew days...

thanks al
Posted By: sfal Re: WTS Estate guns - 04/01/21
up thanks for all the interest
Al
Posted By: b_li_ber_tar_ian Re: WTS Estate guns - 04/01/21
PMd about Mark III Hunter model
Posted By: sfal Re: WTS Estate guns - 04/03/21
Up before I head out....
Thanks al
Posted By: sfal Re: WTS Estate guns - 04/07/21
Welcome back
Al
Posted By: sfal Re: WTS Estate guns - 04/10/21
Luger and hunter SPF
thanks al
Posted By: sfal Re: WTS Estate guns - 04/13/21
updated for remaining guns
thanks al

#1 Is a BYF 42 K98 rifle $1200 shipped
#2 Is a Llama 1911 $500 shipped
# 3 Is a EMF 1875 Outlaw made for EMF by Uberti $450 shipped
#5 Here is a beautiful German contract Astra 300 .380 $750 shipped
Posted By: sfal Re: WTS Estate guns - 04/14/21
8 and 10 were delivered today
Thanks al
Posted By: sfal Re: WTS Estate guns - 04/15/21
forgot to add...#4 and 7 out for delivery
thanks al
Posted By: dejr2000 Re: WTS Estate guns - 04/15/21
Deal with confidence folks. Two I bought arrived as good or better than described. Al is good to go!
Posted By: sfal Re: WTS Estate guns - 04/16/21
#7 delivered....
thanks dejr2000
Posted By: NYNY Re: WTS Estate guns - 04/17/21
Is # 6 sold ?
Posted By: monty852 Re: WTS Estate guns - 04/17/21
Is # 5 sold? thanks
Posted By: NYNY Re: WTS Estate guns - 04/17/21
OP please respond !! I want 5 & 6 !!!
Posted By: sfal Re: WTS Estate guns - 04/18/21
Yes both Astras are still for sale
thanks al
NYNY your in box is full....you cant receive pm's
al
Posted By: NYNY Re: WTS Estate guns - 04/18/21
Nope, just told I have to make more "meaningful posts" whatever they are, before I can send or receive PMs.

Private Topics are disabled for your current member level.

Creating useful topics/replies in the forums will increase your member level and allow you to create new Private Topics.
Posted By: NYNY Re: WTS Estate guns - 04/18/21
I will buy the 9mm. Please post an email I can contact you. Thanks.
this is what pops up when i tried to pm...NYNY is over their Private Topic limit.
my email is in my profile....if you have your FFL's email put it on the cc line and i can forward it to my FFL so we will all be on one email
thanks al

Astra 600 SPF
Posted By: Cntrmass Re: WTS Estate guns - 04/18/21
Oops
Posted By: NYNY Re: WTS Estate guns - 04/19/21
I will take the 9mm and 380 Astras per our conversation. Thanks.
Posted By: sfal Re: WTS Estate guns - 04/20/21
Astras are SPF
thanks al
Posted By: sfal Re: WTS Estate guns - 04/20/21
Iam going to start a new thread for the remaining pieces..so its uncluttered with the ones that sold and the obnoxious posts with regards to Willicd76....To be fair, I didnt respond to the posts, as I wanted to see how it played out....I had no problem with the transaction between Willicd76 and myself ...not to say others havent, but it is obvious that people are stalking him to respond as soon as he posts something....which if iam not mistaken is against forum rules....

Thanks al
© 24hourcampfire