Home
Posted By: taylorce1 For Sale, really cheap! - 03/26/21
For sale, really cheap!

As payment parents/grandparents and mentors I need a current picture posted either directly with in this ad or linked to the image gallery of your youngster with his/her crickett, chipmunk, rascal, other .22 rifle. Lets keep this honest, no old pictures, and to kids just learning to shoot.

What you get for doing this is 300 rounds of CCI .22 LONG shipped to your door.

First picture wins, pm me with your shipping info.
Posted By: boatboy Re: For Sale, really cheap! - 03/26/21
Cool

Hank
Posted By: wink_man Re: For Sale, really cheap! - 03/26/21
Great gesture, and the type of thing that keeps the Campfire great !!!!!!
This boy loves to shoot his 22.

Attached picture 71B5135B-0646-480B-A8A1-FB445265D0EA.jpeg
Posted By: taylorce1 Re: For Sale, really cheap! - 03/26/21
Originally Posted by 01Foreman400
This boy loves to shoot his 22.

Awesome!

Send me your info.
Posted By: Joe_S Re: For Sale, really cheap! - 03/26/21
Very cool.
Congrats on being a truly decent person and doing a wonderful thing. Live long and prosper.
Posted By: tricks Re: For Sale, really cheap! - 03/26/21
Well done Chad!!!
Posted By: taylorce1 Re: For Sale, really cheap! - 03/26/21
Originally Posted by tricks
Well done Chad!!!

Thanks Todd!
Posted By: ilikguns Re: For Sale, really cheap! - 03/26/21
Well done sir! Great idea.
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: For Sale, really cheap! - 03/26/21
Well played Chad.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: For Sale, really cheap! - 03/26/21
Nice
Posted By: AZmark Re: For Sale, really cheap! - 03/26/21
Great Idea! I'm too late to be first but heres my son with his daughter shooting a 22 chipmunk. During this same shooting session we also had my 89 yr old mom out shooting her 32 S&W revolver and her Win 62A .22. Thats 4 generations out shooting together.

Attached picture EmShooting.jpg
Posted By: AU7MM08 Re: For Sale, really cheap! - 03/26/21
Well done.
My grandson shot his first prairie dog with a cricket. Tried to get it on here or in a PM, but this site won't let me. Maybe it's me.
We do a lot with the 22 from running the trap line to raccoon huntin.

Attached picture 904B3E2A-898A-4208-BC77-1F739954826D.jpeg
Attached picture 0C7FC346-540A-4027-A18E-47FF41815429.jpeg
Posted By: Hawkibar Re: For Sale, really cheap! - 03/26/21
Good deal
Posted By: rong Re: For Sale, really cheap! - 03/26/21
Fantastic,,
My grandson at 7 years old with his first coyote, and yes great gesture. 22 cricket

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Posted By: aboltfan Re: For Sale, really cheap! - 03/27/21
Good job, Taylor.

Super job by dads and granddads getting out there with the little ones.
Posted By: taylorce1 Re: For Sale, really cheap! - 03/27/21
Great pictures everyone, and thanks for playing along!
Posted By: MPat70 Re: For Sale, really cheap! - 03/27/21
Originally Posted by AZmark
Great Idea! I'm too late to be first but heres my son with his daughter shooting a 22 chipmunk. During this same shooting session we also had my 89 yr old mom out shooting her 32 S&W revolver and her Win 62A .22. Thats 4 generations out shooting together.

That's awesome.
My grandson and Me with a double the next year with a 10/22 mag. He called them both in with a hand call.

First jackrabbit with his cricket! Age 5
Posted By: JasonR Re: For Sale, really cheap! - 03/27/21
This is a GREAT thread!!!! lots of smiling kids is AWESOME! A couple years ago I bought a Steyr Scout for the 1st grand youngin's deer rifle (didn't have a grand youngin' at that time).

When my daughter said she was prego (1st child, my 1st actual grand youngin), I bought him a Steyr RFR in 22 since it was a Steyr Scout Rifle type frame. I figured it would be a good deal to shoot the 22 until he was up to shooting a deer riffle. It's also good to say I bought him a rifle before he was born!!! He's only 5 months old so I have a little time until he's ready!!!!! I told my daughter he will get a firearm every BDAY so he'll be spoiled rotten and be a liberal nightmare!
Posted By: antietamgw Re: For Sale, really cheap! - 03/27/21
Hats off to Taylorce1. I have really enjoyed this thread and would like to see it continue. It's great to see all those kids having a good time and learning responsibility as well as marksmanship at the same time. I don't have much of a stash but I can spare 200 rds of Remington .22LR Standard Velocity. I would like to send it to the 2nd photo posted. I believe that was AZmark. If you see this, send me your info. I'll PM in a couple days if I don't hear from you.
I let taylorce1 know I'd kick in as well. He will pick someone and let me know where to send 200 rounds of 22 LR. Let's keep it going. I'm sure there are folks here that can kick in some ammo for these kids. Actually I'll kick in 200 rounds for 2 different folks. Let me know taylorce1. I'm in for 400 rounds.
Thank you antietamgw and Cariboujack! I'll start a new post here in
a little while and we'll give away your generous offers there.

Thank you as well to 01Foreman400 for being first to post a picture, and to AZmark and crittrgittr who by PM told me they didn't need the ammo but wanted to play along.
Posted By: MRKbass Re: For Sale, really cheap! - 03/27/21
Awesome!
Wish I knew how to post pictures lol. I’m just proud to raise a son that’s 5 and a daughter thats 9 that havent shot each other or hooked each other while out fishing. They are pretty self sufficient and life is getting a little easier for dad smile
Love those little animals
New Thread Here.
© 24hourcampfire