Home
Looking for either a percussion or flintlock..45-58cal full stock.To be in vg+ condition.Willing to spend up to 800.Alittle more if it has great wood.Please no inlines.text only 715 451 0491 with description, pics and price.
You try asking in the market section of Modernmuzzloader.com

https://www.modernmuzzleloader.com
Ttt
Have a few offers.Lets here some more.
try here https://www.muzzleloadingforum.com/forums/firearms-for-sale-trade-wanted.92/
Ttt
Have a TC Hawken first year gun in 45 cut riffling ,99 %.

Don't see many like this one ,serial #1717 , so it is the 717 one made .

Real nice gun ,send me a pm if interested .
Up
Ttt
Up
Ttt
Ttt
Up
Ttt
still tire kicking.....
Sounds like it ,said he was going make his mind up on Monday and let all know ,NEVER heard a word .

Sent pictures and talked to him .

Why can't people at least say I am not interested ?

OFFER is OFF the table to him .
Originally Posted by MAINER1234
Sounds like it ,said he was going make his mind up on Monday and let all know ,NEVER heard a word .

Sent pictures and talked to him .

Why can't people at least say I am not interested ?

OFFER is OFF the table to him .

Seems I sent an email Sunday saying I would keep the offer on the table.No mention of letting you know by monday
You stated to me on the phone that you where going to make a decision on Monday as you where waiting on pictures from somebody else and not yet received them .

Again never heard a word email , pm or phone call either way .

I just DON'T deal this way .
A
You stated to me on the phone that you where going to make a decision on Monday as you where waiting on pictures from somebody else and not yet received them .

Again never heard a word email , pm or phone call either way .

I just DON'T deal this way .

And I didn't recieve the pics because the site was down.Let it go.I wouldn't stoop to taking it public.Could have been done private.
Tell us another one !

Really don't care if I sell it ,just answered your post with price and pictures and you did not respond as you said you would .

Just another tire kicker
Tell us another one !

Really don't care if I sell it ,just answered your post with price and pictures and you did not respond as you said you would .

Just another tire kicker

yea he did me the same way. hounded me for price and pics saying he was really interested and then nothing. he did not have the common decency to text, call or pm. he only responded when i said he was just a tire kicker. he gave me some sad story about being on a fixed income but wanted something nice. what he really wants is something for free. i wouldnt sell him nothing and every seller should beware cuz this will be a waste of your time dealing with this douchebag.
Give it a break all, I said I'd send him some pictures and then the site went down. I haven't been able to get on for nearly a week. So yes let it go, its up to him what or if he wants to go further on a deal.

Phil
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Give it a break all, I said I'd send him some pictures and then the site went down. I haven't been able to get on for nearly a week. So yes let it go, its up to him what or if he wants to go further on a deal.

Phil

mind your businees..it has nothing to do with you and you dont know all the details for either of us and the hassle he put us through.
OH BOO HOO...

Phill
Originally Posted by Greyghost
OH BOO HOO...

Phill

whats the matter suga britches... did i hurt ur left wing snowflake feelings. mind ur buiness and u wont get called out for being a idiot.
© 24hourcampfire