Home
I've decided to sell off the majority of my gun collection and will be moving anything that doesn't sell fairly quickly to Gunbroker so you can always bid there if you miss out. I like to run "penny" auctions because I don't keep up with all the gun pricing trends so if my prices are off for some reason, let me know and I'd be happy to entertain a reasonable offer but will sell on Gunbroker before accepting a low-ball. Will ship USPS through my FFL to the L48 for $50 or AK/HI for actual shipping.

JM Marlin 1894 SS 44 Mag w/ XS Ghost Ring sights. Has small dent/blemish on right side of forearm from trying to install a sight blank but beautiful wood overall. $1500
[Linked Image]

JM Marlin 1894 45LC w/ XS sights. Gun has a couple light marks on stock but couldn't get them to show up in pics. $1100
[Linked Image]

Marlin 39a (Mountie IIRC) w/ Skinner Peep - $900
[Linked Image]

Ruger M77/44 w/ Redfield 2-7 matte scope w/ AccuRange reticle and 5 mags total (2 still NIW). $1150
[Linked Image]

Remington 5R "10th Anniversary Edition" M24-style SS/HS Precision stock w/ 3.5-15x50 Weaver Tactical Enhanced Mil-Mil FFP red/green illuminated scope and 20 MOA EGW mount w/ Burris rings. - $1200
[Linked Image]
JC Higgins 12ga 28" fixed modified choke (buttery action!) - $350
[Linked Image]

Benelli M2 12ga 24" APG HD Camo (NIB) w/ 5ea Benelli Crio Choke tubes - $1125
[Linked Image]

Benelli M2 12ga 24" Black (ANIB) w/ custom green bead (VAHillbilly add-on) w/ 5 Benelli Crio Choke tubes - $1025
[Linked Image]

Benelli Montefeltro 12ga 26" Duck Blind Camo w/ Benelli Crio Choke IC and Hevi-Shot Hevi-Choke Extended Range Crio Plus tube (all NIB) - $975
[Linked Image]
Is JC Higgins a 12 gauge?
Go to GunBroker; it will be easy to rape someone there with your prices. Thanks for thinking of us first, azz-hole. Like you are doing us a favor...f-off
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
Go to GunBroker; it will be easy to rape someone there with your prices. Thanks for thinking of us first, azz-hole. Like you are doing us a favor...f-off

Originally Posted by Nebraska
I like to run "penny" auctions because I don't keep up with all the gun pricing trends so if my prices are off for some reason, let me know and I'd be happy to entertain a reasonable offer but will sell on Gunbroker before accepting a low-ball.

Brand new and showing your azz already. Since you either can't read, are planning a dickish lowball, or are trying to trade your POS CVA Scout 45/70 (pass) you can just GFY.

Originally Posted by RAS
Is JC Higgins a 12 gauge?

It is 12ga
Wish I had the coin for either of the top two rifles, they look nice......good luck with your sale!
Tag

Being it's Easter I'm going to be polite and just suggest you don't belong at the Campfire. Why don't you leave and find someplace more to your liking.

Nebraska, GLWYS. Those top 2 a sweet!

GFY, if you don't like the price on items listed here just move on. No one is interested in your opinion. Welcome to my ignore list along with all the other ladies that piss and moan about other peoples WTS ads.

Don’t be mad at him because you’re a broke azz. You shouldn’t have spent your stimy on malt liquor and Native menthols

First:. His sale, his rules.

Second: Can you not read? He said penny auctions on GB.

Three: You're a dick.

I have met the guy. He's good to go.
You may want to reevaluate using GunBroker.
Calculate the fees AND your going to have tax's taken by GB.
Your way better off reducing your price and selling here.
I've been selling on GB for 20 years and I'm done there.

Who's "US" , boot camp?
You and the other posers with a dozen or 2 posts and none worth a chit?
What have you offered in the way of help or information to the site?
And trust me, coming from me....?
Your definitely off the Mark here.
Go back to Glock talk
Originally Posted by ringworm
AND your going to have tax's taken by GB.

The taxes are paid by the buyer not the seller, they are added to the buyers total. I have never had any seller pay the taxes on items I purchase, ever.
Originally Posted by RJL53
Originally Posted by ringworm
AND your going to have tax's taken by GB.

The taxes are paid by the buyer not the seller, they are added to the buyers total. I have never had any seller pay the taxes on items I purchase, ever.

This.

Uncalled for and very immature with the name calling. An apology is in order.
Nebraska is a good guy.

Years ago, I passed my GSP pup from my hands to his. That dog lived the best kind of life.

That JC Higgins is manufactured by Hi Standard. Excellent quality shotty.
The Marlin .44 is fantastic. Wish I had the coin. You have nice iron sir. GLWS and happy Easter.
Me thinks you're a good candidate to go immediately to the ignore list. Done.
Lots of people getting added to my ignore list lately.
I've purchased from Nebraska in the past, as others have already stated he is good to go.
Agreed - beautiful rifles. Out of my league, but that’s hardly the sellers fault. I’m happy to look!

Happy Easter!
If that Marlin was a 41 mag.....

Happy Easter in Nebraska!

Some people's kids appear to be not raised proper, if you don't have something nice to say don't say nothing at all. I haven't used the ignore button for years

Now, I'm not a shotgun guy by any stretch, but I have been looking at adding one to the safe for no real reason except I kinda want to shoot ducks with a semi.
Those Benelli prices don't seem out of line to me at all, based on what I've been finding. I'd also much rather buy from a known quantity than GB if possible, so there's that.

I'm guessing it's not the OP who'll be f'king off.......
Originally Posted by diamondjim

First:. His sale, his rules.

Second: Can you not read? He said penny auctions on GB.

Three: You're a dick.

I have met the guy. He's good to go.

Plus 1
Originally Posted by NH K9

Now, I'm not a shotgun guy by any stretch, but I have been looking at adding one to the safe for no real reason except I kinda want to shoot ducks with a semi.
Those Benelli prices don't seem out of line to me at all, based on what I've been finding. I'd also much rather buy from a known quantity than GB if possible, so there's that.

I'm guessing it's not the OP who'll be f'king off.......

The prices for the Benelli's are not out of line,,,I own several.
What cartridge is the 5R?

Well Bless your heart

Isn't that what Southern Ladies say when you make a fool of yourself?

I could also post where he taught us about dies but not worth it

Hank
I didn’t think they were bad.
Very nice collection Sir.
GLWS
Originally Posted by taylorce1
What cartridge is the 5R?

I was wondering the same.

Another tool on ignore. 🤦🏼‍♂️

That 1894 45LC is going to haunt me today.
[quote=Thanks for thinking of us first, azz-hole[/quote]

You got a mouse in your pocket?
These asshats who get triggered by prices remind me of the liberal lunatics.... my ignore list is expanding...
Prices of firearms are crazy right now. If a LH Ruger Hawkeye in 204 Ruger can bring over $1,600 on gunbroker, I don't find the prices here out of line. They will bring what someone is willing to pay for them. The seller can always go down on price but its hard to go up and nobody likes to leave money on the table.

I second the comment that the benelli shotguns are not out of line. The Higgins pump gun will run like a sewing machine; very smooth.

Good luck with the sale.
WOW number 3 the 39A is a steal.
PM Sent on Rem 5r

Hank

Who pissed in your cornflakes?? If you don't like the prices, move on. His prices are not out of line considering what's been selling on GB.
Condition of the Marlin 39? Thanks
Originally Posted by troutslayer

+1

Until the last year I didn’t bother with “ignore” but I can’t keep track of all the Idiots
Think the 5R is a 308

You're way out of line, Sparky.
Tag
Originally Posted by troutslayer

+1 and done. Some people just don't belong here.
As of April first, almost all states will be charged tax on Gunbroker!! Prices look good to me ! and no Tax!
The Benelli prices are good.

If the 44 was a 357 I'd be very tempted. Stainless lever Marlins are going for high $ on GB.....as are a lot of things.

...and Nebraska is a good guy.

Careful there...Your hypocrisy ass in Christianity is showing once again.

🦫
Pm'd for more pics of #3 39A please.

Thanks!
Originally Posted by kinfolks
As of April first, almost all states will be charged tax on Gunbroker!! Prices look good to me ! and no Tax!

Not quite, some States are having the FFL doing the collecting the sales tax for them at the time of the transfer, phuggers.
That stainless Marlin is underpriced.
Good thing I have plenty popcorn
HM

Wow...whatta Dick!
Sure wish those M2’s were a little longer.
Don’t think any of those prices are out of line.

Be tempted on the 39 if I didn’t already have a nice one and nobody is going to be disappointed in how that 5-R shoots I can promise that
What model is the JC Higgins?
What is the 5R chambered in?
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Sure wish those M2’s were a little longer.

Thats what she said huh?

I wish they were 20's....
Originally Posted by b_li_ber_tar_ian
That stainless Marlin is underpriced.

I will second that. I just wish I had the coin for several of the offered firearms.

My apologies to the OP for the rude comments of others.

Some very nice specimens. GLWS

Happy Easter to All!!!
Ruger4Life has shown us how nice a guy he is. I'm new here but learning quickly who to deal with and not to deal with.
Originally Posted by sgt217
Think the 5R is a 308

That's what I'm thinking as well, and I'm out as it would cost me a lot to make it what I want.
I’m pissed off all the time. Do any of you remember just over a year ago when life was somewhat normal? Or have you just blindly accepted the plandemic, slave masks, poisonous “vaccines”, infringement of our constitutional rights, destruction of millions of pensions and thousands of privately owned businesses? Not to mention a blatant stolen presidential election and the border crisis! I DO NOT accept the “new normal” crap peddled by the Demonrat Satanists. Furthermore, I do NOT accept the fact that ammunition and firearms sellers (yes, some on this forum also) are scalping because the demand has gone up. I go to Gun Broker daily, and most of the firearms are double, even triple or more than what they were a year ago. Ammunition? Forget it! I see a lot of newbie gun owners getting taken advantage of, and the scalpers are laughing all the way to the bank! It should piss all of you off. It’s not right, and it angers me because I don’t like to see people taken advantage of. If I injured anyone’s tender sensibilities, I am not sorry. By the way, I just traded a new, 4lb jug of W296 for some primers with a fellow Texan. Guess what we agreed on? The pre-pandemic price that we paid for them!! Still sound like I’m not a fair person to deal with? I could have sold that powder easily for $300+ at a gun show, and I only paid $120 for it, but I’m not like that. Any of you ever thought that if we all were fair in our dealings it might make this whole thing a helluva lot better?
But these prices aren’t even high considering the market?
A year ago you could find JM stamped Marlins for around $700. And this seller wants $1100 and $1500 for his? This is exactly what I’m talking about. I’ve got tissue if anyone’s feelings got hurt
Ruger,

There’s a whole forum for pissed off conspiracy kooks here called the campfire. You’ve already found it.
Being pissed doesn’t give you the right to crap on this man’s thread.
GFY for the third time.

Up for the OP and very reasonable prices.
Yeah and a year ago you were less of a retard. Demand went up. If you don't have the money go cry quietly to yourself. The rest of us don't care.
I’m pissed off all the time. Do any of you remember just over a year ago when life was somewhat normal? Or have you just blindly accepted the plandemic, slave masks, poisonous “vaccines”, infringement of our constitutional rights, destruction of millions of pensions and thousands of privately owned businesses? Not to mention a blatant stolen presidential election and the border crisis! I DO NOT accept the “new normal” crap peddled by the Demonrat Satanists. Furthermore, I do NOT accept the fact that ammunition and firearms sellers (yes, some on this forum also) are scalping because the demand has gone up. I go to Gun Broker daily, and most of the firearms are double, even triple or more than what they were a year ago. Ammunition? Forget it! I see a lot of newbie gun owners getting taken advantage of, and the scalpers are laughing all the way to the bank! It should piss all of you off. It’s not right, and it angers me because I don’t like to see people taken advantage of. If I injured anyone’s tender sensibilities, I am not sorry. By the way, I just traded a new, 4lb jug of W296 for some primers with a fellow Texan. Guess what we agreed on? The pre-pandemic price that we paid for them!! Still sound like I’m not a fair person to deal with? I could have sold that powder easily for $300+ at a gun show, and I only paid $120 for it, but I’m not like that. Any of you ever thought that if we all were fair in our dealings it might make this whole thing a helluva lot better?

How does both you and the fellow Texan trading for agreed on pre-pandemic prices make any difference?
Logically, if you'd both agreed to trade at post pandemic prices you'd be in the same place.
Just a feel good thing?
So we should all go back to how the world was 1-1/2 years ago to decide what's "fair"?
I was already good in supplies before this crisis and I don’t need anything, nor do I want to buy another firearm.
So, you're just schiting on this thread to help everyone else out?
A year ago you could find JM stamped Marlins for around $700. And this seller wants $1100 and $1500 for his? This is exactly what I’m talking about. I’ve got tissue if anyone’s feelings got hurt

I’m calling your mother. No more phouckkng internet. Put your helmet back on and chew crayons.
I was already good in supplies before this crisis and I don’t need anything, nor do I want to buy another firearm.

Then shut your man pleaser and move on

Then why even make a dumb ass comment in the first place?

Happy Easter errybody!

I think everyone has covered all the things to say to you, so I will just leave that there.

Nebraska is GTG and a great guy. You would be lucky to be able to call him your friend.

And, a year ago we weren’t blessed with your presence.
You’re right - things should go back to the way they used to be.

Stop digging. His prices are right in line with the current market, whether you like it or not. If you want to list yours for less, go ahead. You might just try an apology to the OP and move on. A little humility might go a long way. No reason to take out your frustration on some 3rd party.

does your mom know your on the computer, gfy
I'll post more pics here shortly.......FYI, the 5R is a 308 Win. I've never really shot it much but it does have some great campfire history. It was new in my safe back in 2012 when I saw FlyboyFlem, EvilTwin and eh76 talking about getting together for a Vietnam Reunion Antelope hunt out in WY. FlyboyFlem had saved original Vietnam brass 7.62 cases from his Spooky Gunship and wanted to use them to load up cartridges to use for the hunt so I gave him this rifle for a couple months so he could work up some loads and they could take it on the hunt together. Long story short, eh76 put them on some antelope and the each scored one (300 & 400 yards IIRC) so the gun has some pretty good Karma to go along with it! Here's a link:

Closing the Circle
The JC Higgins is a Model 20 - Sears, Roebuck and Co
Here's some more pics of the 39A.....
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hey Bro!!!

You done schidt the BED !! LMAO
I'll take the Marlin 39a 22 if it is still available. Will send PM now...
Dammit! , lol

I pm'd the op for the mountie pics just before the site went down. Just got home and wmr saw the posted pics and got to it before me....

Good grab wmr.

I'm just gonna go sit in the corner and pout. Lol.

Nebraska,

If the deal falls through with WMR I call seconds!

Nice rifles btw.
Originally Posted by jmdriver

I’m calling your mother. No more phouckkng internet. Put your helmet back on and chew crayons.

Can anyone tell me how to get Coca-Cola off my monitor? I sprayed Coke all over it when I read this.
I’d buy that 45lc Marlin or the Ruger 44mg in a heart beat. Nice group for sale.
Jeff per our conversation I will take the 5R Remington

Thanks Hank
I'll post more pics here shortly.......FYI, the 5R is a 308 Win. I've never really shot it much but it does have some great campfire history. It was new in my safe back in 2012 when I saw FlyboyFlem, EvilTwin and eh76 talking about getting together for a Vietnam Reunion Antelope hunt out in WY. FlyboyFlem had saved original Vietnam brass 7.62 cases from his Spooky Gunship and wanted to use them to load up cartridges to use for the hunt so I gave him this rifle for a couple months so he could work up some loads and they could take it on the hunt together. Long story short, eh76 put them on some antelope and the each scored one (300 & 400 yards IIRC) so the gun has some pretty good Karma to go along with it! Here's a link:

Closing the Circle

That's good stuff.
Originally Posted by sawdustin
Dammit! , lol

I pm'd the op for the mountie pics just before the site went down. Just got home and wmr saw the posted pics and got to it before me....

Good grab wmr.

I'm just gonna go sit in the corner and pout. Lol.

Nebraska,

If the deal falls through with WMR I call seconds!

Nice rifles btw.

Thanks sawdustin. I've had great luck with my campfire sales but will give you dibs just in case...... wink
Marlin 39a SPF to WMR

Rem 700 5R 308 SPF to boatboy
I’ll take the 5r if still available?
The 5R is going to boatboy and I know he's already sent payment.........
JM Marlin 1894SS 44Mag pics......
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
JM Marlin 1894 Cowboy 24" Octagon 45LC
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I guess the whiners, and bullies must have been wrong about the pricing, they went pretty fast,
Up for tonight....
Sonofafitch! I just read all the way through this thread only to find out the 39a was spoken for. Thanks for nothing Ruger4Life.
I've decided to keep the black Benelli M2 and move the remaining shotguns and rifles to Gunbroker.
Hi,

I know I'm late to the dance...but what are 'penny auctions'? I've only purchased a few times from online sites and they were basically brick and mortar stores offering something I wanted on the interweb auction sites.
I've decided to keep the black Benelli M2 and move the remaining shotguns and rifles to Gunbroker.

If you were close by for a FTF sale I would jump on the JC Higgins and the Benelli M2 APG. Only reason I haven’t made a move is that all of my local FFLs have recently jacked up their transfer price because the checks are taking hours upon hours all the way up to days worth of effort.

Between shipping and “scalp” rate transfers the price increase I my area is a killer.

Guess I just have something against fees. Otherwise the pricing shown is fair.
This thread is dead because the guns have been moved

But next time you see this seller Nebraska

Know this you will not get a better seller
Have had many great dealings on the fire

This one is surely at the Top

Thank You Jeff
Awesome guy awesome rifle

Hank
© 24hourcampfire