Home
Posted By: jnyork Two fine books for sale - 04/10/21
Couple of fine books here for your reading pleasure.

1. TEXTBOOK OF PISTOLS AND REVOLVERS, Major Julian S. Hatcher, Ordnance Department, US Army, 1935. Reprint of 1985 by Wolfe Publishing Company. 533 pages, cloth and leather hard cover. Gilt page ends. As new condtion, appears unread. Highly technical synopis of everything that was known about handguns, handgun ammunition and handgun shooting at that time, a wonderful trip back into yesteryear for the firearm enthusiast. $25.00 with FREE SHIPPING.

2. USAF SEARCH AND RESCUE IN SOUTHEAST ASIA, Earl H. Tilford Jr. for the United States Air Force Office of History, 1980, reprint of 1982. 212 pages, large paper back, excellent condition. Story of USAF Air Rescue operations in the Vietnam war, highly detailed accounts from unit histories, after-action reports, aircrew interviews and citations for heroism. A must read for any military history enthusiast. $25.00 with FREE SHIPPING.

These books are from my personal collection, I somehow wound up with duplicate copies so sending this on to someone else.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Two fine books for sale - 04/10/21
up
I'll take USAF SEARCH AND RESCUE IN SOUTHEAST ASIA, pm inbound!
Posted By: jnyork Re: Two fine books for sale - 04/10/21
Search and Rescue book sold to jammingator, PM sent. Thanks.

Gun book still available.
© 24hourcampfire