Home
Posted By: Schlitz2 F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/14/21
Forster Co-Ax Reloading Press with “S” jaws. Condition is "New" in original box that has not been opened. I'm selling it because this was my Plan B. I bought a different brand press and don't need this one now. How many times have you seen these on backorder? Too many times.
MPN: 028271
UPC: 757253002687

Price is $550 (no trades) + shipping from Sacramento, CA (or locals can pick up)

I also have many other reloading supplies (bullets, primers, cases & powders) I'll be putting up for sale soon.
Posted By: warpig602 Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/14/21
I'll throw in free bottle of lube to the buyer......
Posted By: Schlitz2 Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/14/21
Is that your preference?
Posted By: jimdgc Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/14/21
Welcome to the fire. Just what we need another idiot trying to capitalize on the current shortages.
Posted By: gemby58 Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/14/21
Isent that free enterprise?
Posted By: DLSguide Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/14/21
So you joined to sell your wonderful stuff for free and get rich. That price is more than list. Your are going to be a popular guy .
Posted By: jimdgc Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/14/21
No, it’s called “price gouging”. Same as trying to sell $70 cases of shotgun shells for $150. Qualifies you as a low life in my book.
I don't mind price gouging at all......I just prefer to see active members doing it.
Originally Posted by Schlitz2
Is that your preference?

No, I could get by with spit but its not as easy to ship.
Posted By: Schlitz2 Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/14/21
You guys got me, I am a new member trying to sell something. The way this works is if you don't want it, then spend your time doing something more productive with your time than griping. If I don't sell it I might lower the price, but I might not. Either way this is the last time I'll reply to anyone but prospective buyers.
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/14/21
Laying a solid foundation for your future listings.
Posted By: Fotis Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/14/21
Originally Posted by warpig602
I'll throw in free bottle of lube to the buyer......

Hornady or RCBS????

Lol
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/14/21
No deal. I only use Imperial sizing wax.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/14/21
You've already endeared yourself to any prospective buyers on this forum. A more reasonable price and a little humility would go a long way, just saying a word to the wise kinda thing.
Posted By: 358WCF Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/14/21
A helluva poor 1st post, but FWIW Forster's price on this is $528 plus shipping which will likely be around $25-30. So it's likely a break even deal if it was purchased factory direct.
Posted By: kingston Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/14/21
You guys got me, I am a new member trying to sell something. The way this works is if you don't want it, then spend your time doing something more productive with your time than griping. If I don't sell it I might lower the price, but I might not. Either way this is the last time I'll reply to anyone but prospective buyers.

You're gonna tell us how it works?

LMFAO
Posted By: gunswizard Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/14/21
It'll be your lucky day when you get anyone on this forum to pay full retail even for an item that's NIB. Most buyers here are willing to pay about 50% of MSRP even for an item that's NIB. With nearly 14K posts many of which were classified transactions I speak from experience. Good luck with your sale.
Posted By: Higginez Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/15/21
Trades? I'm in your area and could pick it up.

I've got around 28,000 primers of various makes that are only once fired.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/15/21
Once fired primers make great trade material. Har,har, har !
Posted By: gemby58 Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by jimdgc
No, it’s called “price gouging”. Same as trying to sell $70 cases of shotgun shells for $150. Qualifies you as a low life in my book.

$70 for a case of shotgun shells are never more
Posted By: JimH Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by gemby58

Better listen to Ms. Gemberling-Miller, she sold 680,000 rounds of CCI mini mags in a couple of weeks without a single "I'll take it". Definitely saleslady of the month!
Posted By: kingston Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/15/21
LOL
there is a list of price police that i will do no buying from. the way i look at it, it is the same as buying a house. if the price is too much look somewhere else or make an offer. the communist country's tell people what price they can sell their goods. i would like to think we aren't there quite yet. glws. damn nice press.
Originally Posted by JimH

Better listen to Ms. Gemberling-Miller, she sold 680,000 rounds of CCI mini mags in a couple of weeks without a single "I'll take it". Definitely saleslady of the month!

Does that make you feel bad, almost sound like your jealous
Don't like the price look elsewhere, when was the last time you seen a co-ax in stock
Posted By: kingston Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by deerstalker
there is a list of price police that i will do no buying from. the way i look at it, it is the same as buying a house. if the price is too much look somewhere else or make an offer. the communist country's tell people what price they can sell their goods. i would like to think we aren't there quite yet. glws. damn nice press.

LMFAO
Don't like the price look elsewhere, when was the last time you seen a co-ax in stock

there are 5 on ebay right now.
Originally Posted by deerstalker

there are 5 on ebay right now.

Sure are $499, $649, $429, $498, and $360 up for bid lets see what that one brings
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/15/21
I just bought my Forster Co-Ax about 6 months ago for $350 new.
wanna start a pool? 2to1 it goes for more then the buy it now do.
free bump grin
Ignored
Posted By: local_dirt Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/16/21

There are no prospective buyers, you idiot.

And no need to respond, douche.
Posted By: Schlitz2 Re: F/S Forster Co-Ax Press - 04/17/21
Sold. Doesn't look like there's a way to deactivate a posting.
© 24hourcampfire