Home
I have several sets of factory Winchester choke tubes. Each set will come in some vintage of Winchester packaging and will include 2 different tubes and a factory wrench. If you have a specific set that you want post on here which it is and follow up with a PM. $50 per set to your door and payment by check of any sorts.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Up
What constriction are the 12ga win chokes? Are they all the same?
These are factory chokes so F, M and IC along with a wrench for each set. Each "set" is 2 chokes (the 3rd would be in the gun) along with the factory spanner wrench in original Winchester packaging.
Yeah, I realize they are factory chokes. And there are two per package that you have for sale. So, again, what are the constriction of the chokes you have for sale. Are they all pairs of full and modified, improved cylinder and modified, improved cylinder and full, etc? Kinda hard to buy them if a guy doesn’t know if it’s what he needs.
Originally Posted by borden811
Yeah, I realize they are factory chokes. And there are two per package that you have for sale. So, again, what are the constriction of the chokes you have for sale. Are they all pairs of full and modified, improved cylinder and modified, improved cylinder and full, etc? Kinda hard to buy them if a guy doesn’t know if it’s what he needs.

12 ga.
IC is .010 constriction
Mod is .020 constriction
Full is .035 constriction
Correct. Do you know which ones he has for sale?
Originally Posted by 160user
I have several sets of factory Winchester choke tubes. Each set will come in some vintage of Winchester packaging and will include 2 different tubes and a factory wrench. If you have a specific set that you want post on here which it is and follow up with a PM. $50 per set to your door and payment by check of any sorts.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The question most of us have is what individual bag has what two specific chokes.?
Tell me what you what and I will make sure you are getting the chokes you want until the sets are gone. If you need a F and IC I can do that. M and F, I can do that too until they are gone.
Tell me what you what and I will make sure you are getting the chokes you want until the sets are gone. If you need a F and IC I can do that. M and F, I can do that too until they are gone.
I sent a pm Full and imp for a 20 gauge with wrench please.
Originally Posted by whiteroach
I sent a pm Full and imp for a 20 gauge with wrench please.

Bottom row and the 20 gauge set farthest to the left has what you need. It is yours. Thank you.
Several sets left, just let me know what 2 chokes you need.

© 24hourcampfire