Home
Prices do not include shipping via USPS flatrate to the US only. If you want additional insurance please be sure to request it at your additional expense. Payment via PayPal friends and family (preferred), USPS postal money order, or cash only. NO PERSONAL CHECKS, WESTERN UNION, WALMART, LIVE CHICKENS, ETC. Please PM me with any questions you may have.

Brass
256 Winchester brass, fired, 65 cents each, 244 available.
350 Remington mag, fired, qty 29 $29
5.56(223) lake city, new virgin brass. Qty 250 $45
I will take the 5.56 (.223) brass

PM sent
350 rem mag and qty 50 of the 256 brass are spoken for.
Bump up
Is the .256 brass factory or reformed .357 brass? How many firings and in what kind of gun?
Originally Posted by Remington40x
Is the .256 brass factory or reformed .357 brass? How many firings and in what kind of gun?

It is fired brass. It came from an estate that I’m helping settle. All correct headstamp, not formed from other brass.
Bump up
Is Any of the 256 brass still available if so please contact me , ld be interested in at least 50pc or maybe a little more , whats the total cost with shipping for 50 pc or 100 pc. Thank you
Originally Posted by 6_5mag
Is Any of the 256 brass still available if so please contact me , ld be interested in at least 50pc or maybe a little more , whats the total cost with shipping for 50 pc or 100 pc. Thank you

Still have 194 pieces left. I’ll send you a pm
Thread closed
© 24hourcampfire