Home
This is the old Gerber Bowie Knife also referred to as the Coffin Handle Bowie knife. It comes with the sheath and is NIB. And yes I still have the box. Just ran across it yesterday. Has not been used. It was discontinued in the late 1990's. Bought it from the Gerber rep who was a friend. It looks like this https://www.highadventureoutfitters.com/product/gerber-bowie-5978-nib-knife/ But if you pm me your email or phone number I can test you a pic of the actual knife. Selling for $300, plus shipping which I expect to be around $20, as the box is fairly long. This will ship via USPS priority. I prefer a postal money order. I don't do pay pal or venmo or what ever that is.
Thanks for looking. Please pm me with questions or whatever.
up
ttt
Now that’s a knife!
PM enroute
Oh well..
PM sent.

Thanks, Andy3
[quote=Borchardt]Oh well..[/quote

Borchardt, ?? Not sure what that means, if you sent me something I didn't get it. I've responded to a couple of other pm's. At this point it's still available.
I'm going to call this pending, till I get a chance to look at a trade locally. Pictures are just too small on my phone to tell the story, on the trade. Stay tuned
Good deal Marlin. Hope it works out
Knife is traded. Thanks for the inquiries.
© 24hourcampfire