Home
Clearing out a few that I don't shoot or need. Prices DO NOT include shipping FFL to FFL Unsure of exact prices but shouldn't be bad. USPS priority plus what my FFL charges me.

#1 Colt SAA New Frontier 44 Spl.Never been fired, Gen 3. 5.5” barrel. Just about mint. Original box and paperwork $2200

#2 Dan Wesson Guardian like new, less than 150 rounds, Guardian Commander 38 Super. Comes with original box and match trigger. Additional Mag, Milt Sparks VM ll holster and ammo can be purchased separately $1500

#3 S&W Model 37 flat latch manufactured 1963 Chiefs Special snub Airweight. Like new in original box. Grips serial numbers match. Been fired but very little. Tight lockup and perfect timing. $850

#4 Glock 32 Gen 3 OD 357 Sig Less than 300 flawless rounds through it. Original box paperwork etc dated 2013 w/crimson trace (green) $750

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

For sale locally
Nice collection of shooting irons
Up top for some Great pistols, and a great guy to Deal with!
I just sold a Dan Wesson guardian in .38 Super. Replaced it with a Wilson Combat. Kind of wished I would have kept the DW.

Free bump.
Thanks guys
Bump!
Originally Posted by Sbrown
Bump!

Good to see you Sbrown ! Hope all is good on your side of NC
Good luck with your sales!!
Damn I want that Colt!!!!!
But that's a House Payment and a Half for me!!!
Can I come live with you??????
I hate being a responsible adult these days!!!!

Up to the Top for an AWESOME revolver!!!!
I’ll let you know when I get ready to shoot it and you can hang out for a few days.
If it doesn’t sell I may have to put a line on it!
TTT
#1 Colt SAA New Frontier 44 Spl.Never been fired, Gen 3. 5.5” barrel. Just about mint. Original box and paperwork $2200

Withdrawing the Colt... decided to keep.
Smith spf

Glock and Dan Wesson still available
I have some ammo for that Glock if it sells and the buyer needs it.
Cool and I have at least a case of 38 Super
TTT
Is the dan wesson steel or,aluminium frame?
It has an aluminum frame, the full size frames are steel. This is commander size.
Looks like I posted two pics of the same side here is the other side. I’ll ship it for listed price and add the third mag

Attached picture 40C3BDAF-BF90-4E9A-B883-44144602D17C.png
G32 $600 without CT
TTT for the Dan Wesson
Another look at the Dan Wesson
Another look
© 24hourcampfire