Home
I have been hesitant to post this as I keep thinking it will show up on the shelves here locally- but here goes. Im looking for Remington 30-06 Springfield 180 grain SP Core-Lokt ammo. This is the round nose variety- not the PSP version. Used to be able to find this stuff for $17 a box at Wal-Mart, Cabelas, or a zillion other places- my how things have changed. Let me know if you have any. Shipping is to Upstate New York. Thanks
Brandon
Where in upstate
Our local Walmart has them in stock for $19 a box
Try this guy. Phone number in thread.
https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/30-06-ammo.271742/
Shoot me a text tomorrow. I traded into a bunch of 180 corlokt ammo. I will check what bullet it is. 763370 three 56 four. Or you can call too. Thats fine.
I saw some of this load, factory new, in Spokane a couple of weeks ago. I think you’ll start to see it again soon.

Okie John
still searching
Brandon I shoot that same ammo out of my Model 6 , I picked up a box at gun show and then when I was in Maine (pre COVID) there was a bunch at Kittery Trading Post . I grabbed two boxes I thought when I got home I found someone had mixed in pointed soft points so I had one box ! Haven’t found any affordable since , local auction had some but at over $60 a box they were too rich for me. Good luck , I’ll let you know if I stubble apron a bunch.
ttt
still in search of this ammo
© 24hourcampfire