Home
hi i have a new 28ga sporting 1100 in the original box . it has the 27 inch barrel with choke tubes. absolutely beautiful high gloss wood and bluing. it is the great eastern gun of 2005 which is the emblem on the stock..asking 1750. will ship on your dime. many more pics if you email for them. thanks for looking. Lord bless you today. jim

Attached picture P1010009 (1).JPG
Attached picture P1010020.JPG
Hey Jimmy. I already have one. That's a beauty.
thanks sonny
ttt
These 1100 28 ga guns are fabulous for dove hunting. Have used one for years.
Great for quail also. Hasbeen
I’ll go one further and say these are wonderful guns for any upland birds😁👍

PennDog
and no recoil on the dove hunts.
Will somebody buy this thing!!!
i hunt grouse and woodcock with a 28ga too penndog
Posted By: jimy Re: REMINGTON 1100 SPORTING 28 GA - 06/07/21
Come on, Joe Biden might bite !
i dont get it. what do you mean??
Jimy must be a fan of basement Joe. Bet he has a crush on Nancy???
i do hunt grouse with a 28ga tho
Posted By: jimy Re: REMINGTON 1100 SPORTING 28 GA - 06/07/21
Its really hard to believe that with the original 870's , 1100's and the model 700 rifles that Remington could go bankrupt. I have an 870 I bought new in 1972 that has literally tens of thousands of rounds threw it from shooting trap, skeet and dozens of deer with slugs, the wood on mine looks like it would have made a better boat paddle yet it only set me back $127:00 bucks, I have no idea why anyone would f~ck up that beautiful stock with that etching, but to each their own.
Those 1100s were just as good the bluing was deep and dark and the only parts you ever had to worry about were those o rings that worked the action, and they were dirt cheap, amazing shot guns .
i had a ithica 37 16ga as my first gun. back in 1960 it was $103. they also were indestructible!!!. o rings on the 1100 were a problem.
pm sent
Hey Oldeindian. I have a beautiful replacement stock that matches that gun with no etchings if jimy is seriously interested in buying. If not. Why trash your post???
heck i think thats one of a kind!!! its a collectors gun maybe. lol
did you see the wood in this one????
Posted By: jimy Re: REMINGTON 1100 SPORTING 28 GA - 06/08/21
Originally Posted by gankster
Hey Oldeindian. I have a beautiful replacement stock that matches that gun with no etchings if jimy is seriously interested in buying. If not. Why trash your post???

You could also suck my dick, if it were not interfering with your moms favorite past time !
I thought there were only adults allowed on here. You need to do an interview with Jimmy Kimmel. A real comedian.
any offers
your way out of line jimy with that kind of talk on here. why not clean it up?
gankster is allowed to speak his piece too
pm answered
3 chokes
ttt
price drop to $1650 !!!!!!!!!
TTT
PM ANSWERED
ANY OFFERS??
PRICE DROP 1600
guess i cant give it away.
I'll pay shipping. If free. LOL. Just kidding. Beautiful shotgun!!!
you are a hoot gankster!!! lol
i thought the 1100's were sooo hot right now.
guess not
ONE LAST UP. IM NOT DROPPING THE PRICE ANY MORE. THANKS GUYS. LORD BLESS
It's not the gun its no shells to shoot in it!!!
Posted By: jimy Re: REMINGTON 1100 SPORTING 28 GA - 06/14/21
I know where there are 6-10 boxs of 28 gauge shells, don't know the price but if some one wants them I am going there tomorrow or the next day.
thanks ready for that. i reload so i dont realize there is a shortage. i know they are expensive from factory but i reload all 4 gauges. thanks again lord bless. jim
thanks for the heads up jimy!! i just got a ruger red label 28ga that has 410 full length tubes or i would keep this gun. its unfired i believe. i havent shot it. jim
didnt know they were hard to find
My club got 50 flats of 12 ga, 12 days later all gone and that's limited access to supply room. If available to everyone all the time might have gone quicker.

Had a 2 flat limit.
WOW!!!! and thats 12 ga!!! i had no idea!!!
any trades???
I looked on ammoseek. There is a lot of 28 Gauge out there. Just a little more pricey than it used to be
like i said i reload so i had no idea what has happened to factory
i can put a 20ga load in a 28 ga so plenty of punch.
ounce loads
this is the sporter model too
you guys are missin out!!!! lol
ttt
I see 28 ga shells at Walmart all the time....
my wally doesnt even have a 22 shell. lol
I broke my first straight in skeet with a Sporting 28. Wonderful little guns.
love the gauge!!! and like i said i can put an ounce of shot in one and be like a light 12ga load
choke tubes help too
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
It's not the gun its no shells to shoot in it!!!

I just came from my LGS and he had 40 or 50 boxes of 28 gauge on the shelf.
Free bump for the OLDINDIAN.
donsm70
Posted By: danr Re: REMINGTON 1100 SPORTING 28 GA - 06/21/21
Where was this at? If you don't mind me asking. Could use a few boxes.
thanks don where is lgs????
Posted By: danr Re: REMINGTON 1100 SPORTING 28 GA - 06/22/21
West Middlesex Check check out there website. Headed there next week.
i got a ruger red label 28ga with 410 full length tubes or i would never sell this gun. it is so nice!
pm sent
Originally Posted by OLDEINDIAN
i got a ruger red label 28ga with 410 full length tubes or i would never sell this gun. it is so nice!

I’m a 28 gauge addict. I want red label 28 gauge with 410 tubes. Someday I’ll find one.
i had a set old quail a few years =back and sold it and it took me this long to find another.
pm sent
How much would you need for your stock?

sorry, this was for gangstar...
Sorry I was only offering that to the guy that said it was ugly. I would let Jim have it if it would sell his gun. I knew he was blowing smoke.
good old gankster!!! they dont get any better!!!! thanks
pm sent
ttt
TTT
STILL NO INTEREST???
MAKE OFFER
TRADES??
pm sent
PM Answered
ALMOST
i give up no body wants it.
ttt