Home
Posted By: cznut Dremel Accessories & Drill Bits - 07/02/21
Up for sale is 9 good used drill bits, most used one time on gun projects, plus several brand new never used Dremel accessories, see photos, all for 25.00 or best offer shipped free. Paypal F&F only, message me for more info.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ttt
Ttt
Make me an offer....need to sell this
$20.00 shipped
Sent you a PM bogart08
will take for the $25
Sent you a PM 1936M71
Why bump every hour?
Originally Posted by acloco
Why bump every hour?

Are you that freaking stupid???? Because he's trying to sell it dumbazz
Why bump every hour?

I agree that bumping constantly gets annoying. I understand that posts drop off the front page quickly but every hour is a little much and doing so also bumps all the other ads down the the page all that much quicker which isn't very courteous to everyone else with ads.
Why is it lately that this forum is starting to fill up with a bunch of whining cry babies. Is snipershide having server issues or something???
Originally Posted by Catdog1
Why bump every hour?

This person's stuff for sale is more IMPORTANT than ALL other 24hourcampfire members?
Why is it lately that this forum is starting to fill up with a bunch of whining cry babies. Is snipershide having server issues or something???

["quote=Catdog1]Are you that freaking stupid???? Because he's trying to sell it dumbazz[/quote]

Another person behind the keyboard calling people names?

Probably one person with two accounts on 24hourcampfire.
Why bump every hour?

This person's stuff for sale is more IMPORTANT than ALL other 24hourcampfire members?

It's a Free Fugkin Classifieds section. Quit ur bitchin u whinny ass.

If other members are that worried about it, they can get on here and bump their ads also.
Btw, ur bitchin has caused this ad to be bump 8 more times cuz ur a cry baby. And I'll probably bump it 10 more just to pizz u off
Btw again, this is my 6th account. It doesn't take a freaking rocket scientist to create multiple accounts and doesn't take a genius to realize someone can have 300 accounts if they want.

So what in the hell are u going to do about.?....nothing is what ur going to do.
Why bump every hour?

HAHA.....Good one Catdog
Why bump every hour?

Of course it isnt, if you think about it for a min, why would someone be trying so hard to sell an item?......one possible reason would be they really need the money.....not selling for fun or profit. I would never do this to anyone on here no matter how much the bumped an item.
Has this item sold?

there is a bunch of whining cry babies on snipershide isent there, bump to the top
Originally Posted by cznut
Why bump every hour?

HAHA.....Good one Catdog

I enjoyed that one too, bumped
© 24hourcampfire