Home
My Grandson is looking for a Blue Bull Contender Barrel chambered in 300 BO. Length 12-16 inches. MUST be 1-7 or 1-8 TWIST. Barrel being threaded would be a plus. OTT, Bullberry, SSK or MGM. Please let me know (Via PM) what you have and what you need for it.
Thanks in advance
Doug
Sir you will be shorting yourself with 1:10….urge you to reconsider to a faster twist rate
Thanks Malaga. Talked to Grandson (He was a little confused) and you are correct. Changed post
Doug
I had an MGM Stainless at one time. It was a track driver. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one from them.
TTT
TTT
TTT
TTT
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

300 BLK, 10" twist, 210grn cast lead, 50 yards, .4" square, subsonic....

Bullberry Bbl.
TTT
TTT
TTT
TTT
My Grandson is looking for a Blue Bull Contender Barrel chambered in 300 BO. Length 12-16 inches. MUST be 1-7 or 1-8 TWIST. Barrel being threaded would be a plus. OTT, Bullberry, SSK or MGM. Please let me know (Via PM) what you have and what you need for it.
Thanks in advance
Doug
TTT
TTT

CVA Scout pistols are available currently:
https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/043125807024

Most sites are using the generic Scout pistol photo with an unthreaded 14-in barrel. This photo is the actual .300 model: https://www.impactguns.com/scout-pi...ght-z2-scope-rail-stainless-steel-black/

If shoulder-fired is an option, consider the CVA Scout. Stainless, rapid take-down and reassembly, 16.5-inch threaded bull barrel. Weighs about 5 1/2 pounds, a little less. Comes with all the other parts of the gun and can be had for low $300s when they're available, which is around the minimum you're likely to pay for the barrel you're seeking.
Thanks but only interested in Contenmder Barrel
TTT
TTT
TTT
TTT
Thanks in advance
Doug
TTT
TTT
Thanks in advance
Doug
TTT
TTT
TTT
TTT
Thanks in advance
Doug
TTT
TTT
TTT
TTT
TTT
TTT
TTT
TTT
TTT
Thanks in advance
Doug
TTT
TTT
TTT
TTT
TTT

Thanks in advance
Doug
TTT
© 24hourcampfire