Home
WANT TO SELL: Savage 1920 Bolt Action .250-3000 S/N 11XX with Griffin & Howe double lever mount Lyman Alaskan 2 1/2x plain crosshair In EXC. condition. Wood and metal exhibit 95% original finish with the patina expected of a rifle that's nearly 100 years old, this fine vintage classic features a custom stock that I believe was made by a Griffin & Howe stockmaker at the time the mount was installed. It is straight grained medium color walnut, featuring a steel M/70 style buttplate and steel grip cap, there is a classic oval cheekpiece with shadow line. Fine line bordered checkering in a point pattern with a horn forend tip. The stock is un signed/unmarked as to maker/origin but appears to me to be in the G & H style. There are 3-4 minute marks in the wood, rifle does not appear to have seen much use and has had the best of care, bore is bright and shiny and the bolt face shows little evidence of firing. I am asking SOLD $2495.00 + $45.00 SOLD shipping, please e-mail me at: [email protected] for pics. Serious inquiries only please. Thanks.
Nice!
Would love to have it but a little out of my price range with all the handgun projects I have going right now but if you would like I would gladly post your pictures on here if you would like. You can email them to me at [email protected] and I will post them for you
Here are the pictures of this beautiful gun

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

PM sent
So you know the total weight?
I WILL TAKE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rifle is SOLD, PRF.
I was kinda figuring you might. I am glad you did because I have been trying to figure out how to pay for it
Whew.
Great rifle!
I blew it.
Nice snag LBK!
Originally Posted by 06hunter59
Great rifle!
I blew it.
Nice snag LBK!

Thank you.
It is very nice!
I got the rifle today. It exceeds my expectations and then some. It is a real thing of absolute beauty.
It has been a pleasure dealing with Longbeardking, I am pleased this rifle went to such a good home.
© 24hourcampfire