Home
I have a really nice AHR in 375 rum. Rifle is in great condition and will coming with about 100 rounds of ammo. 275gr Barnes TSX, 270gr and 300gr North fork stuff. This rifle would cost north of $7000 to have Wayne build it. There is a small chip out of the front ejection port that is pictured in last photo. If you are looking for a dangerous game rifle this one will fit the bill. I will take $4000 with ammo plus shipping. I will also take trades for highend optics or lighter weight customs.
Swarovski X5i scopes
Swarovski EL Range current edition
Nightfiorce NX8 MOA
Nightforce Atacr MOA
Super hogster Thermal
Lighter weight Custom rifles

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

More pics

Beautiful rifle!
Dandy, makes me want to go read a Capstick book.
Beautiful rifle. Glwts
GLUB :-)
Gorgeous rifle in a cool caliber!
Thanks guys it's super nice. Had a couple pm's with questions. It has a 26" barrel, Hooded red fiber optic front sight and weighs 9lbs 12 oz as pictured with rings.
The rings are talley QR release 30mm tube.
Lots of PM's with questions. Let see some offers money or trades.
There is a guy looking on Africa hunting site. Told him about it but don’t know if he is a member here.

Roy
Bump for the evening guys
I would also take a Blaser k95 or R8 stuff in trade.
He doesn't like any of my stuff :-(

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
LOL Jon, I can't trade for your Tasco scopes. Few trade offers just nothing that interest me yet.
I have absolutely no need for another .375 but for some reason I can't stop looking at this one so I will take it for 4k. I'll send you a pm to get payment and shipping info and should be able to get it out to you today.
SOLD PENDING to DocShep
© 24hourcampfire