Home
Posted By: Davidleesr ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 07/30/21
more info and pics on request, send pm
Posted By: 10ring1 Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 07/30/21
Lol. 3 posts and a mystery. Glws
Posted By: BobBrown Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 07/30/21
Have you given the rifle a COVID-19 test?
Posted By: WeimGuy Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 07/30/21
Not interested. More info on Request.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 07/30/21
GFY
Pics
Round count
PRICE
Posted By: Illurian00 Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 07/30/21
Brilliant !
Posted By: longshot3 Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 07/30/21
Red, or black pad? Weight?
Posted By: Davidleesr Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 07/30/21
the ruger is new in the original box and unfired. make offer

Attached picture IMG_4544.jpg
Attached picture IMG_4556.jpg
Posted By: 10ring1 Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 07/30/21
4 posts
Posted By: John_Boy Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 07/30/21
It’s usually incumbent on the seller to establish his asking price. Newbies don’t generally start with expensive items. It’s called trust building.
Posted By: BRISTECD Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 07/30/21
I’ll give ya a $100 for it and pay the shipping
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 07/30/21
On the other hand everybody has to start somewhere. I recently took a chance on a Ballard .40-70 on GB offered by a woman with no gun selling experience whatsoever. Glad I did because I scored a valuable rifle for a fraction of its worth.
Posted By: WeimGuy Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 07/30/21
Post a price. Gunbroker is an auction site. This is not.
Posted By: Bodkin84 Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 07/30/21
Welcome to the fire son, now post a price!
I could maybe do treefiddy....
Posted By: okie Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 07/31/21
I bid treefiddywon...
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 07/31/21
To the OP: You're new and because there have been a lot of scams here, there is little trust that this is a real offer. In order to prove to the potential buyers here, post a photo of the rifle with a can of green beans beside it. If you don't have green beans, a can of corn will work. Post that photo here and see what happens.
Posted By: Hubert Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
On the other hand everybody has to start somewhere. I recently took a chance on a Ballard .40-70 on GB offered by a woman with no gun selling experience whatsoever. Glad I did because I scored a valuable rifle for a fraction of its worth.

So you ripped off a woman ,, way to go Dick.
Originally Posted by Hubert
Originally Posted by gnoahhh

So you ripped off a woman ,, way to go Dick.

I wouldn't call that ripping her off. She put it on GB and started it low. Maybe she just wanted to get rid of it and take some cash and didn't care. Maybe she was happy with what she got for it. You never know. It's an auction and it's a gamble. If gnoahhh didn't get it, someone else would have. I've sold a bunch of different pieces of heavy machinery and trucks at auction. I never got what I really wanted for them and the buyer got a good deal. That was my gamble. But I took the cash, got rid of a problem, and moved on.
Posted By: Muffin Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 07/31/21
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014009589509

He's had guns for sale before...........

If it's him.
Where are you located I would like to see in person
Posted By: GAGoober Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 07/31/21
Facebook guy looks like a real trustworthy hombre. Nice quote / statement on his Facebook page
I have doubts he can legally own a gun...
Posted By: Craigster Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by Muffin
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014009589509

He's had guns for sale before...........

If it's him.

I don't like to judge books by their cover.
Posted By: Davidleesr Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 07/31/21
Sorry if I violated any "rules". I'm a newbie, as you can see. Navigating these types of websites is a challenge for a 76 YO. In fact, my "translator" is typing this for me. . I saw someone was looking for a Ruger #1 222 and thought he might be interested in my gun. I purchased it New In Box about 7 years ago when Ruger came out with a limited run. I never fired the gun. I'd like to thank the gentleman who offered advice, but don't understand what the can of green beans has to do with it--any photo can be photoshopped, including adding green beans. If someone is really interested in the gun, I'd be happy to furnish more photos (this site will only let me publish 2), including serial number & close ups of all aspects of the gun. I'm located in the Phoenix area. I'm asking $1,495 + shipping & insurance. Send a private message with contact info outside of this site if interested in the gun. I'd like to thank those who expressed interest and btw, I am not ]the David that someone found on FB.
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 07/31/21
Postimage.org is your friend.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 08/01/21
Originally Posted by Davidleesr
Sorry if I violated any "rules". I'm a newbie, as you can see. Navigating these types of websites is a challenge for a 76 YO. In fact, my "translator" is typing this for me. . I saw someone was looking for a Ruger #1 222 and thought he might be interested in my gun. I purchased it New In Box about 7 years ago when Ruger came out with a limited run. I never fired the gun. I'd like to thank the gentleman who offered advice, but don't understand what the can of green beans has to do with it--any photo can be photoshopped, including adding green beans. If someone is really interested in the gun, I'd be happy to furnish more photos (this site will only let me publish 2), including serial number & close ups of all aspects of the gun. I'm located in the Phoenix area. I'm asking $1,495 + shipping & insurance. Send a private message with contact info outside of this site if interested in the gun. I'd like to thank those who expressed interest and btw, I am not ]the David that someone found on FB.

That would be me. I agree with you that any photo can be shopped and any ad can be a scam. What I was trying to do is to help you show potential buyers that you are a legitimate seller and own the gun by putting something beside it for verification.
Good luck with your sale.
Posted By: WeimGuy Re: ruger #1 222 nib 4-sale - 08/01/21
Where are you in Phx? I’m in Goodyear.
You can PM me but you’re to new to receive one from me.
© 24hourcampfire