Home
Posted By: slugflinger Attention Pay pal users - 08/02/21
Apologies for not posting a buy/sell on this classifieds forum but I thought those who use PayPal should know the latest info on them.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021...tm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
Posted By: hikerbum Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/02/21
I dont use paypal for anything.
Posted By: stevevan1 Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/02/21
If you believe and support the 2nd amendment do not use Paypal!
Posted By: dale06 Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/02/21
I’ve passed on purchases where the seller required PP. No way I will use it.
Posted By: mjac Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/02/21
Nope. No paypal option on my sale items (sometimes in spite of buyer asking) nor will I buy using.
Posted By: ned Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/02/21
Who cares, use cell phone, watch tv, use a charge card, Facebook, Google, visit this site? All your data is being bought and sold every day.
I use PayPal as much as possible, and I plan to continue. I love it when they unknowingly help me purchase a 2nd amendment item.

I also love using FF as much as possible so they receive nothing from the transaction.
Posted By: wink_man Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/02/21
Originally Posted by dale06
I’ve passed on purchases where the seller required PP. No way I will use it.

+1 !!!
Posted By: coleridge Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/02/21
Originally Posted by fredhorace77

I also love using FF as much as possible so they receive nothing from the transaction.

Yep, I don't care to give them a dime of my money. But using them for free, I don't have a problem...
Posted By: Huntz Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/02/21
I suppose they will report my monthly PayPal contribution to the 3% ers and John Birch Society.
I NEVER use Pay Pal!!!!!!!!
Posted By: 308ld Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/02/21
Originally Posted by coleridge

Yep, I don't care to give them a dime of my money. But using them for free, I don't have a problem...

Better check again on PP FF. Every time you use PP FF you pay the fee, not the seller. Nothing is free at PayPal!
Posted By: gemby58 Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/02/21
Originally Posted by 308ld

Better check again on PP FF. Every time you use PP FF you pay the fee, not the seller. Nothing is free at PayPal!

not like it used to be

Still free if linked; fee if using debit or cc to fund.
Posted By: sherm_61 Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/02/21
F### PayPal my info has been hacked twice from there.
Originally Posted by gemby58

not like it used to be

I buy/sell stuff and send money back and forth with coworkers on PP all the time using F&F and nobody pays a fee.
Posted By: ShortMag11 Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/02/21

There is no fee at all if using a debit card or bank account while using FF. The only time a fee is paid using FF is if an actual credit card is used.
Posted By: aalf Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/02/21

https://news.gab.com/2021/08/01/an-alternative-to-paypal-is-coming/
You fools giving PP your bank acct #
Posted By: LazyL0228 Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/02/21
Need to step back in time when you only bought local or mail order from books at local shop no info shared. But now in real time Big Brother has every ones info. Believe it or not your info is out there.
Posted By: dallased Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/02/21
Five letters. Zelle.
Posted By: BIGSHOT Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/02/21
I use the send money to someone you trust option and do not pay them a thing
Posted By: RAS Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/02/21
Thank you for letting us know about this. It’s important to this crowd for sure.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/02/21

People that ignore this are only helping to destroy your rights
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/02/21
But you’ll shop at Walmart and buy cheap Chinese schidt
Originally Posted by RAS
Thank you for letting us know about this. It’s important to this crowd for sure.

You're welcome RAS.

Sometimes you don't have much choice, but I'm trying really hard to stop funding any anti-American businesses and organizations.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
But you’ll shop at Walmart and buy cheap Chinese schidt

I haven't set foot in a wal- mart in over 3 years.
Originally Posted by stevevan1
If you believe and support the 2nd amendment do not use Paypal!

PREZACTLY. Anti- Gun POS’s.
I know Paypal is anti-gun. But I use them all the time to purchase gun items and pay with F&F at no cost to me or them. I feel like I am getting them back. They probably think He has a hell of a lot of friends and family. Good for me. Just another free service by them.
A lot if paranoia in here. No body cares what you are up to--except you....
Posted By: bobinpa Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/03/21
Don't use it, never have and never will. Anti gun is anti gun and I won't support it through money or any other way..
Posted By: BKS Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/03/21
I use it a lot. I use it to donate money to Gun Owners of America.

Got a cellphone? They are listening? A smart tv they are listening.
Ever filled out any paperwork anywhere? They can have it.

We pay for convenience In this country, nothing is free.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/03/21

A lot of members responding to this PP thread cannot put a understandable sentence together......................let alone having the wherewithal to understanding PP and other financial matters.

I would add.......a lot are too stupid to have firearms.
Posted By: Daveh Re: Attention Pay pal users - 08/03/21

Originally Posted by bobinpa
Don't use it, never have and never will. Anti gun is anti gun and I won't support it through money or any other way..

Oh shut up. I guarantee you whatever device you're using to type this sentence on is related to some form of anti-gun company.

Oh holier than thou
© 24hourcampfire