Home
For sale Marlin 336 LTS 1 of 2,680 made in 1988. 30-30 win. Has a 161/2 factory barrel and a thin forend. At 61/4 pounds it is a delight to carry or use in a tree stand. In very good condition with a few minor nicks/marks on the stock. I tried to capture in the pics. Just a really neat little rifle.

$950 shipped,

Pics on link - https://imgur.com/a/v8cUdqn
Beautiful. Do you happen to have the box?
Bump for a beauty!
Originally Posted by Horryleverman

I will double check with my friend that I’m selling it for. I doubt it as he didn’t bring it with him today when I met him to grab these few rifles.
Originally Posted by d500lnn
Originally Posted by Horryleverman

I will double check with my friend that I’m selling it for. I doubt it as he didn’t bring it with him today when I met him to grab these few rifles.

Ok thanks
nice rifle but rest in piece the poor bullseye
Easy like Sunday morning bump
Bump up for the start of the work week
The crossbolt safety kills it for me. GLWTS.
It’s growing on my sitting in my gun room. It is a slick little rifle. Perfect little white tail little rifle!
Originally Posted by skfullen

simple safety delete button takes care of that....$20
Bump up - $925
With that short barrel, it would be a helluva great Truck (or ATV) Gun.

Jerry

Probably the best thing available to safely unload a lever action.A small O ring can keep the safety off when hunting from a stand.
Originally Posted by Huntz

Probably the best thing available to safely unload a lever action.A small O ring can keep the safety off when hunting from a stand.

I will testify to the fact that the crossbolt safety on my 1895 saved me from a major embarrassment at the range one day. Cold day; hammer slip. Coulda been ugly if that .45-70 had gone bang into the ground right in front of the firing line!
pm sent
I looked to see if I was off on pricing. I’m aware what venue I’m posting in, but these are what they are. I’m well below this mark for what it shows on past auctions. Either way, thanks for all the offers, inquires and comments.

https://imgur.com/a/KL8nyWA
Oh I think your price is right in line with what’s its worth. If I wasn’t financially committed to another rifle over the next 30 days I would have already jumped on it.
bump for my friend nick
Just a cool little rifle....
Thanks guys. It is a cool little rifle for sure.
up for Nick
PM sent.
t
Bump up.
Bump this is a JM stamped rifle. I failed to put this in the ad. I figured most would know based on when these rifles were built.
v
u
Email sent.
NIck, any word from the owner? I've been waiting for several days.

Thanks
Pm sent
I’ll take it.
Originally Posted by Tango2249
Email sent.

I don’t have an email posted on here to send an email and I don’t have a PM either. The rifle is not sold until the deal is not consummated. Shoot me a PM with your information and let’s knock it out.

Bump up for now.

Rem 300 it’s thru the bullseye.
Originally Posted by jertex
NIck, any word from the owner? I've been waiting for several days.

Thanks

I sent you a pm. Again my apologies for the delay. This isn’t my full time job.😂
I can’t pm you since I just joined this forum. Im on numerous other forums and I posted that I’ll take it. Are you going to honor that? Your email is listed on your profile info and I sent you an email.
Rifle is sold and paid for. Thanks for all the interest.
© 24hourcampfire