Home
For sale is my low mileage Stainless 44 Mag 8-3/8" barrel Taurus Raging. I will sell it with the $40.00 Weigand Machine Company Red Dot Sight Mount for $695.00 plus $25.00 for insured shipping FFL-to-FFL, lower 48 states. This is a nice hunting revolver.

I will also offer to the buyer of this handgun first choice of any of the following items before I part them out:

TruGlo Tru-Tec Micro 3 moa Red Dot sight. I bought this new for this handgun.

SilverHorse Chest/Shoulder Holster. I bought this new for this handgun and it has not been out into the field

Remington 44 Mag ammo 180gr Jacketed Soft Points, 14 rounds plus 5 once-fired brass

American Eagle 44 Mag ammo 240gr Jacketed Hollow Points, 46 rounds

Underwood 44 Special Hunting ammo 220gr Extreme Penetrators Bonded Jacketed Hollow Points 1,050 feet per second 40 rounds

Underwood 44 Special Hunting ammo 200gr Bonded Jacketed Hollow Points 1,050 feet per second 38 rounds plus 2 once-fired brass

This handful is not bad to shoot, recoil-wise. Even with full power 44 Mag ammo. And with 44 Special Deer Hunting loads it feels like shooting a 22.

Trades I might consider would be a CVA Hunter or Scout 44 Mag rifle, or an Encore Prohunter frame. I would look at other 44 Mag rifles too, I guess.

Attached picture IMG_0751.jpg
Attached picture IMG_0752.jpg
TTT
I've had 3 Taurus Raging Bulls and presently have one in 45 Colt.

Every one was the most accurate handgun I owned at the time. These guns shoot! They are also tamed a bit by the red back strap in the rear of the grip. I've used Red Dots on all of them.

I'm just a so-so handgun shot but at 100 yards with my present Taurus Raging Bull I put 5 shots in to 3". Many could do better. And did I mention they shoot?

jobyjob is a very honest and outstanding guy. Buy from him with confidence.
Does this have a vented barrel?
Yes it does, Hesp.
Hi RickyD.

Back at you, Sir.

Mark
I own 2 of the raging bulls in 44 mag. one 6 inch and one of the 8 n change length. They are both great and shoot better than i do. I also have shot groups at 100 that were smaller than I thought my drift of hold was. Solid guns and fun to shoot.
Agreed, eyeguy.

Someone please buy this and enjoy it.
To the top.
Again.
Still available.
Bump
Trades I might consider would be a CVA Hunter or Scout 44 Mag rifle, or an Encore Prohunter frame. I would look at other 44 Mag rifles too, I guess.
Bump for a nice revolver.
My 6” .44mag raging bull is also a good shooter.......
I use the Weigand mount and a vortex venom. Fun gun!
I will offer to sell the Raging Bull with the Weigand mount and the TruGlo Micro Red Dot sight for $775.00 including shipping and insurance, FFL to FFL, lower 48 states.
Up again.
Bump
PM sent.
Reply sent mjac, thanks.

Mark
© 24hourcampfire