Home
#1 is a in original package NOS in package pair of FieldLine Hunters gaiters...specs: Quite Cloth, urethane coated low noise fabric X-L vintage tan camo, 18 inch, 2 inch wider, heavy duty elastic at bottom for snug fit, front hook holds gaiter to boot lace, nylon drawstring at top prevents gaiter from riding down, spur grommets with instep cord secure gaiter under boot, self-repairing nylon coil zipper...shipped to your door for $40.........#2 is a vintage (never used) NOS "Fred Bear" back pack(this was purchased about 1975 and is in the older camoed pattern) and has been in his hunting room ever since which was a non-smoking home and hung in a large closet, dimensions as follows...height is 19 inches; width is 13 inches; depth is 4 inches; plus has a pocket on each side that is zippered; plus a zippered pocket on very rear of pack; then a large zippered pocket on the top flap; all pockets have a weather flap; back of pack is padded...no tears, rips, stains etc......shipped to your door for $80.......text pictures available for both items
Pm sent
TTT............................pm returned...both items still for sale
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Fred Bear backpack.... I’ll take this!
Sending PM for payment info
Thanks, johnny
Great...backpack is SPF
TTT....backpack is sold and shipped....reduce gaiters down to $35 shipped
I have a pair of these same gaiters, probably about 30 years old. Very durable and easy on/off.
Mine are at least that old...wore them to hunt birds in Nebraska multiple years, they are still useable, my uncle gave them to me for a Christmas present, awful good memories
Gave my set to my brother about 3 years ago, they were the nylon ones, bought back n the early 90’s. His got damaged/molded when his basement flooded. I’ll take these off your hands if you will take a personal check. Sending a PM.
© 24hourcampfire