Home
Posted By: 222ND 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/23/21
675 dollars, 4A reticle, and 30mm tube. Has slight ring marks that you cannot feel.

Attached picture CE1A5210-2CF4-4DC4-B35C-8D555BFA64FF.jpeg
Posted By: LFC Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/23/21
Pm sent with my cell number.
Posted By: Darryle Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/23/21
What version? Z3?
Posted By: Sakohunter264 Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/23/21
I’ll take this sir.
You better get in line
Originally Posted by LFC
You better get in line

He’s already let me know it’s mine.
So the pm with my cell phone number I sent 30 minutes ago means nothing ?
First I’ll take it posted - and PM sent.
Good for you punk....probably a piece of crap anyway
wow, that escalated quickly
I thought we negotiated like men on here.
Posted By: tpcollins Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/23/21
Doesn’t 222ND get to decide?
Would you buy something from someone too freaking stupid to look at his PMs ?
I'd like to see your punk azz walk up at a gun show or gun shop and try to grab something I was looking at....
Posted By: Cruiser1 Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/23/21
Nice scopes; good buy

It was probably stolen.....

Now it was stolen twice.
Posted By: RMiller2 Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/23/21
It is usual and customary that the first public "I'll take it" gets the item. Beats tire kickers any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
I guess I should have publicly posted "I'll take it".....that would make me a legitimate "tire kicker".

Then I could have found out if the guy that posted the very vague add had the box or the lense covers or how bad the ring marks really were or if the lense had and scratches....etc

And if the price included shipping.

Then I could have kicked the tires all I wanted try and cut him on his price and if I changed my mind or lacked the funds or we just didn't reach an agreement I could have backed out of the deal and basically told him to kiss my arse....

I got you....I see how it works now.
Posted By: Horryleverman Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/23/21
Public "I'll take it" wins this argument every time, as it should. This same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago on a pair of Conquests. I sent a pm asking if he would take Paypal, but before I got an answer somebody took both.
Posted By: RMiller2 Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/23/21
It is ok to p.m. but a public "I'll take it " is the only placeholder.

That is how it has worked since I joined anyways.
Originally Posted by Horryleverman
Public "I'll take it" wins this argument every time, as it should. This same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago on a pair of Conquests. I sent a pm asking if he would take Paypal, but before I got an answer somebody took both.

I got it now....When dealing with shysters you have to act like a shyster.....
Posted By: Mk7mmSTW Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/23/21

[/quote]
I got it now....When dealing with shysters you have to act like a shyster.....
[/quote]

Grown ass child…. If you want something, say it..

Attached picture 9E1119E4-6DEA-4DF9-94B5-E17CB6CB0320.jpeg
I did in a Pm that was never read.
Posted By: Cheesy Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/23/21
The only placeholder is determined by the seller. Public, private, in person, funds type, color of hair, state of residence, or maybe he just doesn't like somebody's attitude or how they've talked to somebody else on the forum. So much butt hurt over nothing.
It's a damn scope, for a hundred or so more, a brand new one can be had.

I would have loved to have it, but I too had a couple of questions about it. I wanted to be sure of the ocular diameter and it would clear on my Pre-64.

Scott's a good dude and had no reservations with jumping right in with an "I'll take it"

I have been around here long enough to be disappointed by missing a deal and frustrated by jumping in to soon and the item not working out like I planned.

Calm down and take a breath, there is always a better deal or option just around the corner.

Darryle
Posted By: Cruiser1 Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/23/21
Originally Posted by Darryle
It's a damn scope, for a hundred or so more, a brand new one can be had.

I would have loved to have it, but I too had a couple of questions about it. I wanted to be sure of the ocular diameter and it would clear on my Pre-64.

Scott's a good dude and had no reservations with jumping right in with an "I'll take it"

I have been around here long enough to be disappointed by missing a deal and frustrated by jumping in to soon and the item not working out like I planned.

Calm down and take a breath, there is always a better deal or option just around the corner.

Darryle

This is a PV model/30mm scope; not a Z3/1" tube scope. So you can't buy a new one for another $100. A similar Z6 is $1800. I actually kept my PV 4-16 and sold my Z6; could not tell much difference. Other than weight.
Good buy; but more can be found.
Patience grasshopper
Posted By: d500lnn Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/23/21
Originally Posted by LFC

If you berated him this way publicly, why would he read your message. I’m not sure you’ve done yourself any favors? These scopes pop up periodically on these forums, keep your eyes peeled and good luck.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/23/21
Originally Posted by LFC

It was probably stolen.....

Now it was stolen twice.

crazy

So you’re suggesting the OP is a thief?

And Sako being unequivocal makes him a thief?
Posted By: PennDog Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/23/21
Wow never ceases to amaze me at that lack of civility by some……it’s a scope for God’s sake man and like it or not there is a protocol here - if your new you might not know it…..so “lesson learned” move on and behave like a functioning adult not an 8 year old that didn’t get his way.

PennDog
Posted By: Cheesy Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/23/21
I use the ignore function for only one purpose, determining who never to do a future sale with.

I get to add one more to my “no deal” list.
Posted By: 222ND Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/23/21
Originally Posted by LFC
Would you buy something from someone too freaking stupid to look at his PMs ?

I placed this item for sale and then went to sleep last night. I went to work early this morning and have just looked at this website for the first time since posting when I stopped for lunch. LFC your awesome. Lol
Another lie...the guy posted you told him it was his last night.
Posted By: tpcollins Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/23/21
So who’s getting the scope?
Posted By: Daveh Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/23/21
Originally Posted by Cheesy
The only placeholder is determined by the seller. Public, private, in person, funds type, color of hair, state of residence, or maybe he just doesn't like somebody's attitude or how they've talked to somebody else on the forum. So much butt hurt over nothing.

^^^This^^^

Personally I don’t care if the ITI is public or private. I have had a sale delayed by trying to wait (and be nice) for the guy asking questions to actually buy it. Now it’s truly the first ITI. Just the way it goes…..
Originally Posted by LFC
Another lie...the guy posted you told him it was his last night.

I didn’t tell anyone anything last night. Your still awesome though.👍.
LFC is a pro at stepping in it.
Posted By: RickyD Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/23/21
Originally Posted by LFC

You have to understand that most everyone does their best to make the Classifides work smoothly. And for the most part, we do a pretty good job of it.

Every so often a bump in the road comes along. But this was no bump in the road. You have to understand that in the Classifieds the magic words are, "I will take it." or the jist of what those words represent.

"Pm sent with my cell number." doesn't cut it. Those words could mean anything. Like wanting to talk the seller down, find out more about the age of the scope., ask the seller to hold it, etc, etc. The magic words only mean one thing:SOLD.

Had I seen this deal before Sakohunter264 did, I would have had it immediately. What a great deal! But I didn't see it and you didn't say what needed to be said.

Then you go and post a bunch of posts showing who you are. We'd have a good idea in a couple.
Originally Posted by Sakohunter264
Originally Posted by LFC
You better get in line

Sakohunter264 in order for this deal to be finalized, you will have to set the record straight. I did not say “He already let me know it’s mine” because I never read anything till lunchtime today.
Posted By: CoryP Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/23/21
I’ll take 2nd!😀
Posted By: ND2506AI Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/24/21
Sakohunter264 do u have nothing to say? LFC I think u owe an apology to people on this post for over reacting and calling other liars when it seems sako was fabricating the story.
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/24/21
Originally Posted by Cheesy
I use the ignore function for only one purpose, determining who never to do a future sale with.

I get to add one more to my “no deal” list.

+1 …
Posted By: LFC Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/24/21
Originally Posted by 222ND
Originally Posted by Sakohunter264
Originally Posted by LFC
You better get in line

Sakohunter264 in order for this deal to be finalized, you will have to set the record straight. I did not say “He already let me know it’s mine” because I never read anything till lunchtime today.

Sorry for going off on you 222ND.....all I knew was someone was lying.
Originally Posted by ND2506AI
Sakohunter264 do u have nothing to say? LFC I think u owe an apology to people on this post for over reacting and calling other liars when it seems sako was fabricating the story.

I hope they stick the scope up their lying azzez

Posted By: HitnRun Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/24/21
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by ND2506AI

I hope they stick the scope up their lying azzez

Wow! You are still sore about getting pushed off the teeter totter?
Posted By: Senor_El_Guapo Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/24/21
is sold or no ?
Posted By: 222ND Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/24/21
Do to the immense amount of BS associated with this thread I have decided to keep it. I was called names and lied about before I ever checked back after I posted it. If that isn’t enough to make a guy sour about something, I guess I don’t know what is. I was called a liar, thief, and “freaking stupid”. And my scope was said to be a “piece of crap” and stolen. All of this happened between the time I posted it at bedtime and when I checked my post the next day at lunch. I sure hope people can get along better on here in the future.
Posted By: CoryP Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/24/21
222ND, sorry you had too deal with all that. Who would have thought a classified ad would have turned into that.
Posted By: skeen Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/24/21
Originally Posted by 222ND
Do to the immense amount of BS associated with this thread I have decided to keep it. I was called names and lied about before I ever checked back after I posted it. If that isn’t enough to make a guy sour about something, I guess I don’t know what is. I was called a liar, thief, and “freaking stupid”. And my scope was said to be a “piece of crap” and stolen. All of this happened between the time I posted it at bedtime and when I checked my post the next day at lunch. I sure hope people can get along better on here in the future.

Well, now it is bullshit.

A member said, "I'll take this."

Those 3 words are the proverbial trump card. End of story.

None of the drama afterwards matter.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/24/21

222 ND

You have ended up in the ignore column ....same as LFC.

Will never do any business with either of you RECTUMS !
Posted By: Ramblin99 Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/24/21
Someone remind me how to add a member to the ignore list. It's been a long time and I've forgotten how to do it. After reading this thread there are likely others wanting the same information. Send me a PM if you don't want to get mixed up in this trainwreck of a thread.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/24/21
Click on the username …
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Ramblin99 Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/24/21
Thanks, AKW.
Go hide your eyes.....guess you morons missed where i apologized to 222ND
Posted By: 222ND Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/24/21

A member said, "I'll take this."

Those 3 words are the proverbial trump card. End of story.

None of the drama afterwards matter. [/quote]

The same guy that said “I’ll take this” lied about communicating with me before I even looked at the thread. So, if a guy lies about what I’ve said, I’m supposed to do business with him. Since you have chosen to get involved, please answer this question skeen,rambling, and Cisco.
Posted By: Dinny Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/24/21
Put them both on ignore and relist it.
Posted By: leemar28 Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/25/21
Spot on Dinny
Posted By: Cheesy Re: 2.5-10x42 swarovski - 09/25/21
Originally Posted by Dinny
Put them both on ignore and relist it.

Agreed.

“I’ll take it” means squat. There are no rules here. A seller can pick and choose who he sells to. If he makes a name for himself as doing shady stuff, he will be put in blast. I see nothing wrong with this seller.
© 24hourcampfire