Home
I have a few items for sale. I am happy to answer all questions to the best of my ability. First public "I'll take it" get the item. I only accept USPS money orders as payment. And all items will be shipped via USPS fully insured. Thanks for your time and let me know if you have any questions.

I am looking to sell a Remington 870 12 gauge "Sure Shot" stock. Has the buttstock, forend, recoil pad, and mounting bolt. It has a few rub marks on it but, in very good condition. Should make a good slug or turkey gun stock. $60 shipped

I have a Zeiss Diatal Z 6x42mm scope with MC lens coatings. I recently took this off a rifle I am selling. The scope has faint ring marks and a small ding in the logo side of the turret housing. I tried to show all wear and marks in the pictures. Scope functioned perfectly and held a zero great for me. Adjustments are 1cm @ 100m. German #8 reticle. Glass and lens coatings are excellent and no fogging. One inch aluminum tube. Weighs approximately 14 oz. (396 grams). Lens covers included as well. Sorry, no box or papers and please bare with me while I get all the pictures up. $500 shipped

Attached picture stock 1b.jpg
Attached picture stock2b.jpg
Zeiss

Attached picture zeiss 1b.jpg
Attached picture zeiss 2b.jpg
More Zeiss.

Attached picture zeiss 3b.jpg
Attached picture zeiss 4b.jpg
And more Zeiss. Thanks.

Attached picture zeiss 5b.jpg
Attached picture zeiss 6b.jpg
Tag
Love those stocks

What is a # 8 Reticle?
I'll take the 870 stock PM sent
Originally Posted by dirtyharry

What is a # 8 Reticle?

I think it's basically a heavy plex
The 870 stock is SPF.

Yes the #8 reticle is basically a heavy plex. Like a heavy duplex without the tapered ends on the heavy portion of the lines.
I'll take it. Zeiss scope. PM sent
Zeiis scope is SPF. Thanks.
© 24hourcampfire