Home
Posted By: DANNYL FS Cabelas Meindl Boots - 10/07/21
Bought these used last year and was thinking a pair of wool socks would make up the size difference, I wear a 12 and these are still a little loose. They're in great shape with a lot of life left. $225 USPS money order, check shipped
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: DANNYL Re: FS Cabelas Meindl Boots - 10/08/21
U.S size 14 When I see they were 13UK I missed the UK part, no wonder they were a bit big.

$200 shipped
Great, Great boots!!!!!
Posted By: DANNYL Re: FS Cabelas Meindl Boots - 10/09/21
Yes they are are, just wish they were a bit shorter. I could tell when I laced them up they have a lot of ankle and leg support.
Posted By: McClura Re: FS Cabelas Meindl Boots - 10/09/21
Insulated or un-insulated. Gortex or what waterproof membrane?

Mike
Posted By: DANNYL Re: FS Cabelas Meindl Boots - 10/09/21
Gortex and labeled thinsulate I would guess around 600. This is also on the label but have no idea what it means. PFLGE:ll Kat C
Posted By: DANNYL Re: FS Cabelas Meindl Boots - 10/10/21
I think this is the boot.
https://us.seriouscountrysports.com/meindl-glockner-mfs-gtx.html
I have worn out two pair of these and one will find use for them just about anywhere during the hunting seasons. Mine worked well in Ga & Al climate, woods/hills and also worked very well up above the Brooks range AK. on tundra and up/down shale hill sides.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: FS Cabelas Meindl Boots - 10/10/21
That sounds like a lot of miles and some of it rough, thanks for the report.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: FS Cabelas Meindl Boots - 10/11/21
ttt
Posted By: DANNYL Re: FS Cabelas Meindl Boots - 10/12/21
No bigfoots here.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: FS Cabelas Meindl Boots - 10/14/21
TTT $190 shipped
Posted By: DANNYL Re: FS Cabelas Meindl Boots - 10/16/21
$180
Posted By: Lacy1 Re: FS Cabelas Meindl Boots - 10/16/21
I will take them for $180
Shoot me a PM with Payment instructions
These are SPF
Posted By: bluefish Re: FS Cabelas Meindl Boots - 10/16/21
My wife has a pair she uses and they are excellent boots. Is there a way to get SnoSeal off?
I would think you'd have to melt it off. Maybe in oven or on open door of oven and it might melt off and some would soak in.
Posted By: 1Akshooter Re: FS Cabelas Meindl Boots - 10/16/21
Heat gun on low or hair dryer on high and wipe of with paper towel. Better yet after heating it up, rub it in for extra protection against wet feet. Eventually enough walking in the great out doors will wear it off. I put snow seal on my leather boots and have done so forever. But, many places are dryer then Alaska!
© 24hourcampfire