Home
I have a nice condition Ruger M77 Mark II .270 with the skeleton (Zytel) stock. It has stainless Ruger rings and a silver Leupold Vari-X IIc 3-9x40. Stock has a few little scratches on the surface, but nothing that is deep or gouged. The stainless barrel and action are flawless. Also has a Timney trigger installed that feels to be about 2.5-3 lbs and also comes with the original trigger. I purchased this from a buddy who was selling it after his father passed. His dad was the original owner. I have not shot this gun or done anything to it as all it has done is sit in the safe.

Looking to trade for another rifle. Don’t really have my eye on anything in particular. Not interested in cheaper or lower end model guns (Ruger American/Savage Axis, Remington 770 or 783, etc.). I’m good on shotguns and handguns, but would listen to interesting trades.

Please make sure your FFL will accept shipment from an individual.

Can’t get pics to post. Call or text me at 7zero6-27zero-1454 for pics or questions.

Thanks!

Pics in link

https://photos.app.goo.gl/pvcLGonwe7r4Tz6Z6
I have the exact gun, 110g TTSX with H4350. R#17, Win 760 shoots 1/2" groups, nothing done to my gun other than a trigger job. Mine wears a 3.5x10 Leupold.
This was the first bolt action rifle I ever owned. Mine had a black Tasco scope on it. I regret selling it but have moved on from 270. That is a fine rifle.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
If you would like to sell it, please let me know as it would go nicely with the twin to this rifle I have chambered in 22-250 sitting in my safe.
I have this same exact gun. Also my very first bolt rifle and first rifle I ever purchased. I'd love to have a twin to give to my son. I have a 1965 I believe Winchester 88 243. I may trade that if interested.
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman2006
I have this same exact gun. Also my very first bolt rifle and first rifle I ever purchased. I'd love to have a twin to give to my son. I have a 1965 I believe Winchester 88 243. I may trade that if interested.

I’ll pass on the Winchester. Thank you though!
I don't seem to see a price. Am I missing something? If it had a price, he could buy what he wants.
Sent you a pm
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
I don't seem to see a price. Am I missing something? If it had a price, he could buy what he wants.

You aren’t missing anything. I posted it for trade for another gun, not for sale.
Sold locally
© 24hourcampfire