Home
Posted By: gunswizard DELETED - 10/11/21
No longer for sale.
Posted By: gunswizard DELETED - 10/11/21
Post deleted
Bob,
Let's talk about this rifle. I'm an hour south of you. Sending email.

Thanks, Dinny
Sold to someone else after arranging to meet at a place and time of your choosing. This doesn't sit well with me at all! I just pulled out 10 one hundred dollar bills from my emergency stash too.
Originally Posted by Dinny
Sold to someone else after arranging to meet at a place and time of your choosing. This doesn't sit well with me at all! I just pulled out 10 one hundred dollar bills from my emergency stash too.

Say what?

This kind stuff -- along with hacking and scamming -- seems to be happening more frequently around here. 😒
Earlier today he set a time and place to meet, 10am Saturday at the community pool parking lot. I asked if I could make payments and he agreed to $200 down and the balance within 30 days. He also told me I have first dibs. His words were, you're first and someone else is second.

While out hanging a treestand with my wife, she and I discussed the purchase. She "authorized" the use of some back up cash we have.

When we retured from the woods I found a PM from him stating he'd rather have payment in full. I sent him a text stating I'd have the money on Saturday when we meet. He replied stating it was bought and paid for by someone else.

If he would have called me, I would have drove to his house with cash in hand today.

Where's VarmintGuy!??
Damn! I hate to hear that. Puts everything related to him in a little different light.
Money talks, OP arrangement was a down payment with balance in 30 days. There was NO mention of having complete payment at time of meeting. My rifle, my choice of buyer. Discussed via text and buyer called offering full payment after stating in initial contact difficulty coming up with funds. Buyers talking about money problems do little to inspire confidence.
You have my phone number. All you had to do was call me when you changed the terms we agreed to.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
arrangement was a down payment with balance in 30 days.

So you made a deal with him ? But before you talked to him you sold it outright?

I don’t have a dog in the fight, just trying to understand what you both are saying.
Originally Posted by JeffP
arrangement was a down payment with balance in 30 days.

So you made a deal with him ? But before you talked to him you sold it outright?

I don’t have a dog in the fight, just trying to understand what you both are saying.

You are correct.
Partially correct, buyer was informed via text that I didn't want to wait for payment. Rifle was not sold to cash purchaser until OP was notified, only after being texted did he state that he could pay in full. Don't know why if he had the ability to pay in full at the outset that he didn't offer to do so. He was offered first rights to purchase items I'll be listing shortly as consolation.
Partially correct, buyer was informed via text that I didn't want to wait for payment. .

So this after you agreed to a deposit and payment schedule?
Just received this email from Bob.

Subject: Varmint Guy

WTF do you think you're doing invoking the name of that jackoff in a matter that's between you and me. Leave that douchebag out of this, real class move there Dinny. You gone and done [bleep] in your cornflakes there son.
Partially correct, buyer was informed via text that I didn't want to wait for payment. .

Yes and before I could reply he sold it to someone else. I think he actually sold it before he texted me. I replied soon after he sent that message.
If Dinny's story is on the level (wizard doesn't seem to be denying any of it), he should have been given a window to offer full payment *before* the rifle was sold. If you make a deal and then change it, gotta at least give the person you're changing it on a chance. Otherwise it looks like you had 2 buyers at once... and were stringing one along as plan B.

WTF do you think you're doing invoking the name of that jackoff in a matter that's between you and me. Leave that douchebag out of this, real class move there Dinny. You gone and done [bleep] in your cornflakes there son.

Gunswizard calling VG a douche - the irony cup runneth over. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Money talks, OP arrangement was a down payment with balance in 30 days. There was NO mention of having complete payment at time of meeting. My rifle, my choice of buyer. Discussed via text and buyer called offering full payment after stating in initial contact difficulty coming up with funds. Buyers talking about money problems do little to inspire confidence.

In my book if you agreed to accept payments as stated above, that is a hand shake. Your rifle, do as you wish but I would NEVER do that. My Momma raised me better than that.
Fugk GunGizzard

LMAO

keep this one up top
Wait…this is a GUN forum? Sounds more like a hen house. Stand by your word. Plain and simple. Gun gone, credibility gone, move on.
Some people have no honor and makes their word useless.
So apparently a deal accepted a word given and a handshake deal no longer mean what they used to. Pretty pathetic on the sellers part. Bush league actually.
A deal is a deal….
Rick should charge the people running a middleman business in the classifieds .
LOL
Wasn't there a thread on the zoo board about honor recently?

OP seems to be a bit light in that category.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Toots has disappeared. Put your strap on away .
Earlier today he set a time and place to meet, 10am Saturday at the community pool parking lot. I asked if I could make payments and he agreed to $200 down and the balance within 30 days. He also told me I have first dibs. His words were, you're first and someone else is second.

While out hanging a treestand with my wife, she and I discussed the purchase. She "authorized" the use of some back up cash we have.

When we retured from the woods I found a PM from him stating he'd rather have payment in full. I sent him a text stating I'd have the money on Saturday when we meet. He replied stating it was bought and paid for by someone else.

If he would have called me, I would have drove to his house with cash in hand today.

Where's VarmintGuy!??

You should send your wife to kick the gizzards ass.

Run video! 🤣

I don’t care who you are THATS funny

Hold into the wind!!!!

Douche bag alert 🚨 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

🦫
Originally Posted by 160user

In my book if you agreed to accept payments as stated above, that is a hand shake. Your rifle, do as you wish but I would NEVER do that.

Exactly. Thats no way to do business.

Dinny, you probably got off cheap. Good riddance
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Shame you can’t follow his example.
Why don’t you go be a good sock and slam yourself in the drawer a time or twenty.

Back to the wizardry…
Ive had the same happen. Shoe is on the other foot now and stings it seems.

Why don’t you go be a good sock and slam yourself in the drawer a time or twenty.

Back to the wizardry…

Original

No sh.it, problem being you had already chosen a buyer and come to terms. Pretty kcunty.

Bust a deal, face the wheel.

Originally Posted by Beaver10

Douche bag alert 🚨 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

🦫

Indeed.
Money talks, OP arrangement was a down payment with balance in 30 days.

I"m sorry to say, this is all anybody needs to know. This is confirmation by the seller (gunswizard) that he had a deal with the buyer (Dinny). This means, in my world, they had a deal. The classifieds are starting to resemble the "Hunter's Campfire", unfortunately.
Originally Posted by gunnut308

LMAO
Out of curiosity, what kind of gun was it that the gunLizzard was selling anyway?
Originally Posted by MPat70
Out of curiosity, what kind of gun was it that the gunLizzard was selling anyway?

No doubt a custom creation....he is a gun wizard

In my book if you agreed to accept payments as stated above, that is a hand shake. Your rifle, do as you wish but I would NEVER do that. My Momma raised me better than that.

That's exactly why you are a respected seller around here too.
I think it was a hot pink cerakoted TC Contender in 6mm Creedmoor

LMAO
Originally Posted by Jim1611

That's exactly why you are a respected seller around here too.

Thank you sir! A man is only as good as his word.
Somebody needs to kick somebodys ass!
KICK HIS ASS
Gunwizard has been a useless [bleep] on here.

if terms are made and accepted then a deal is set.

my word is worth more the any amount of $$$$$$$
If you made a deal, you made a deal.

It’s really that simple. Not easy, but simple.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: DELETED - 10/12/21
I hate Classified Cowboys almost as much as dudes that have to clear it with their wife to buy a gun.
Good thing the guys with the high post counts are the trustworthy ones....
Originally Posted by mirage243
I hate Classified Cowboys almost as much as dudes that have to clear it with their wife to buy a gun.

Better to ask forgiveness than permission....

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16464709/1

#LAFFIN
I'm Actually quite surprised at this not to mention disappointed.

#LAFFIN

Exactly, I hate classified cowboys
GunGizzard once again shows what a no class azzhole he is. Agreed to a deal then when another caller comes around with cash he welches on his first deal. Not at all surprised as he’s always shown his ass time and again.

#LAFFIN

But the lowest form of whale sheit is a sockpuppet.

#cantadmitmyname

I'll see you one day

#LAFFIN

But the lowest form of whale sheit is a sockpuppet.

#cantadmitmyname

I'll see you one day

Take your meds, Loraine
That's some ban-worthy behavior in my book.

I hope everyone is taking notes.

Back to the wizardry…

Original

The irony of a sockpuppet with the chosen name of BobbyBrown calling out someone’s originality.
🤦‍♂️
#tryharderbob

Back to the wizardry…

Original

The irony of a sockpuppet with the chosen name of BobbyBrown calling out someone’s originality.
🤦‍♂️
#tryharderbob

It’s my name

Try again
boob brown: You have proven YOURSELF to be as low class and useless as gunwhizzer!
Pardon my slow reply to this situation but I have been hosting a life long friend and 100% disabled American Veteran on an Antelope Hunt since last Thursday (we got a dandy Antelope for him on Saturday the opener after two days of scouting).
My old friend left this morning (in a blizzard!) with his Antelope carcass cooled and aged a bit and the head left at the local taxidermist - in other words I have been busy.
I do not care to know the particulars of gunwhizzers latest "incident" as I don't care!
I do know, I know now, not to do ANY business with him (it/gunwhizzer).
I do NOT recognize or respect your opinions boob brown as you are simply an immature and irreparable idiot.
Sadly the true sportmen and mature adults on this site are getting fewer and fewer it, seems to me?
And that, along with gunwhizzer and you, boob brown, is sad.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
boob brown: You have proven YOURSELF to be as low class and useless as gunwhizzer!
Pardon my slow reply to this situation but I have been hosting a life long friend and 100% disabled American Veteran on an Antelope Hunt since last Thursday (we got a dandy Antelope for him on Saturday the opener after two days of scouting).
My old friend left this morning (in a blizzard!) with his Antelope carcass cooled and aged a bit and the head left at the local taxidermist - in other words I have been busy.
I do not care to know the particulars of gunwhizzers latest "incident" as I don't care!
I do NOT recognize or respect your opinions boob brown as you are simply an immature and irreparable idiot.
Sadly the true sportmen and mature adults on this site are getting fewer and fewer it, seems to me?
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

But but but, he's Bob Brown.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Thanks for recognizing me you TARD

Oh man wait until Deflave reads this..
Bunch of slow learners, wanna be gunsmith gunwizzer has been on ignore for years, can't believe ya"ll just now catching on.

Where's VarmintGuy!??

Payment plans....lay always.

This ain't Wally World.

Yes and before I could reply he sold it to someone else. I think he actually sold it before he texted me. I replied soon after he sent that message.

BUT you do NOT know that. I just bought a GREAT Griffin & Howe Savage 1920 250-3000 for a nice chunk of change from Bob. His communications were fantastic. I am VERY nervous when I buy a gun from the internet. He understood and worked with me every step of the way. Some, NOT ALL of you guys are playing a game you can't afford to play. He offered a gun for sale. The telephone is a GREAT tool. Instead of a text, CALL the seller and talk. Don't come on here and rant and rave because someone with money in hand steps up to the plate and closes the deal. Here's my take whether you want to hear it or not. I know what I have for play money ALL the time. I see a gun, I buy it IF I want it. I would buy another rifle from Gunswizard if it fits my collection. He is a very professional person.
Dinny has pulled the same on me. Karma...
Originally Posted by bigwoods

The major difference being that you were being ignored. I don't buy or sell to anyone I have on ignore regardless if they're the first to reply.
Should i post the pms again???? Stings when its you getting sold on after a deal huh?

Ignoring the person you screwed. Thats how it works? Lol
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16282053/1
Dinny and others,

Bob ( gunwizard) has done same thing to me . I have been to his house and bought firearms from him. He made excuses after agreement , sold to some one else. Gunwizard is a liar , he has no honor, no respect.

That is my 1 and only post on this issue and I will NOT get into a pissing match.

I can only hope my rep , is not like Gunwizards.
Originally Posted by bigwoods

The major difference being that you were being ignored. I don't buy or sell to anyone I have on ignore regardless if they're the first to reply.

You don't buy period.

You can screen who you sell to; but if gunwizard chooses who he sells to you whine like a 16year old schoolgirl because you didn't get your way. Hello pot.....
LBK,
I did call him and HE set the date, time, and location to meet. I asked if I could make payments. HE agreed and set the terms. No more than 15 minutes passed from the time he informed that he wanted to change the terms to full payment and the time he told me it was bought and paid for already. Telephones are two way communication devices. He should have called me rather than sending a PM, especially after we had spoken just a few hours earlier.
Whatever. Get over it an move on.
Guy acts like a petulant child, crying to his mommy, stamping his feet and threatning to hold his breath till he turns blue. What Longbeardking said, get over it and move on.
It happen and will not be the last. Move on nothing will change it.
Originally Posted by LFC

Where's VarmintGuy!??

Payment plans....lay always.

This ain't Wally World.

I've offered layaway with 2 payments inside of 4 weeks on gun sales

Have actually done 2-3 in that fashion

Never any issues
Yeah, but you didn't sell them out from under the guy.....
I agree that it’s time to move on. However, your word is your word. If you don’t value it, nobody else is going to.

Then why agree to his proposal and tell him he has first dibs....

Backing out on your word does little to inspire confidence - in honesty or character.
Originally Posted by Bobmar
I agree that it’s time to move on. However, your word is your word. If you don’t value it, nobody else is going to.

Yep that about covers it
Integrity…..
My list of ignored jack wagons grows a little every day
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Then why agree to his proposal and tell him he has first dibs....

Backing out on your word does little to inspire confidence - in honesty or character.

Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Bobmar

Yep that about covers it

Originally Posted by John_Boy
Integrity…..

Originally Posted by Darryle
My list of ignored jack wagons grows a little every day

Yep. Your word was all you had.
Grandfather always said you have two things that are yours alone, your reputation and your name, cherish and honor both
As a seller I would never have agreed to a down payment now and the rest later, on a cash deal, from someone I didn't know.

But if I did agree to such a deal, I would honor that agreement no matter if the next guy said he had cash.

Your word is your word, if you cant keep it you're worthless as a man.
Gunswizard won't admit a wrong. Forget it. I have done business with Dinny and he was straight up honest. Be Well, RZ.
his stuff he can sell to he wants too, plain and simple
Originally Posted by gemby58

GFY

GFY

coming from a dip s h I t like you thank you
He has been doing this for years, nothing new, just glad I found out years ago, he is worthless!!
CMoore: I was unaware of gunwhizzer being a "prior offender" - I thought this odd behavior of his was something new?
Do you care to expound or refresh me (us!) on his prior perceived transgression?
If not no problememo - I think word is "out".
Shame.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
CMoore: I was unaware of gunwhizzer being a "prior offender" - I thought this odd behavior of his was something new?
Do you care to expound or refresh me (us!) on his prior perceived transgression?
If not no problememo - I think word is "out".
Shame.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VarmintGal bought him some cologne and made him some spaghetti

Attached picture 51583130732_386f90300f_c.jpg
Originally Posted by JimH

awwww s h I t head piped up, go f u c k your sister and produce more inbreeds
CMoore: An update for you and others - seems gunwhizzer is busy trying (with NO success!) to intimidate CampFirers who won't go along with his bullshit!
He has sent another profanity laced P/M to me and it again made me laugh.
On his best day gunwhizzer could NOT intimidate a kindergartner let alone me!
He-he.
He is simply a joke compounded by idiocy and ridiculousness.
My advice to gunwhizzer - grow up and try and act like a responsible adult - or - go phu que yourself - IDC!
AND.... gunwhizzer I post that PUBLICLY not in some cowardly P/M.
Sheesh.
This deserves to be BTT!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
OK how's this for a public post if that's what you want. I wouldn't pizz down your throat if your guts were on fire. And oh yeah I don't take advice from dik head trolls like you.

couldn't of happen to a nicer guy GFY, now go change your diaper Dinny
Guy acts like a petulant child, crying to his mommy, stamping his feet and threatning to hold his breath till he turns blue. What Longbeardking said, get over it and move on.
Ya I just screwed a guy in a gun deal, get over it.Funny chit if you are not on the receiving end of the deal.
crazy
© 24hourcampfire