Home
Serial number 40-14792
Production 1971

Up for sale is rare caliber only made for 8 years 1965 - 1973. This is a 3 screw Blackhawk that was manufactured in 1971. This is a beautiful 50 year old beauty! Still has a lusterous blued finish. Has some minor bluing wear at muzzle and on cylinder. Features a 7 1/2" barrel and is chambered in the unique and sought after by collectors, 41 mag. Includes a gloss Redfield base and rings. And a 2x Leupold M8 pistol EER scope in excellent shape. Beautiful highly polished blued finish.

Must go to FFL dealer from non-FFL (me). If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. $900 + flat $35 shipping fee by cashier’s check, discreet PayPal (preferred for sake of time), or money order. Layaway option is available with 1/3 non refundable deposit and the remainder due within 60 days. Valid FFL must be included with payment or sent by email.

Ruger 41

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Sweet rig! I
I have a Ruger in 41 mag. I picked mine up in 1975 at the Ft. Richardson Alaska PX. Great revolver.
kwg
My favorite handgun caliber.

God Bless, Louis
Hubba Hubba... laugh
Beautiful.......do you have the original factory rear iron sight ?
I don't sorry. Only have what's pictured.

$875+ shipping
850+ shipping
That’s a deal !
Very nice!
Has it been converted?
Not converted. Has original transfer bar.
$850 shipped. Trade offer welcome
Trade examples include Leupolds, Brownings, Ruger double actions
Alot of.good close offers. Still available
825 shipped
Originally Posted by 10ring1

The original three screws didn't have a transfer bar did they?
No. But some send it back to the factory to have the transfer bar put in. This is the original
Ttt
PM Sent
$799 shipped
Originally Posted by GregK

The original three screws didn't have a transfer bar did they?

No. But some send it back to the factory to have the transfer bar put in. THIS IS THE ORIGINAL

So to clear it up: this is a 3 screw new model flattop that HAS the transfer bar; since the 3 screw old model and new old model didn't have a transfer bar and this one does, we can extrapolate that this gun has been converted am I understanding this correctly?
On the bottom of the frame, under the grip frame, there will be an “R” stamped. You have to take the grip frame off to see it, but if that “R” is there then it was converted by Ruger at some point.
Vet tempting gun and scope set-up. Ready for hunting, just need the food👍
It has not been converted
Could show a picture of the hammer in the cocked position.
Can you show a pic of the underside of the top strap with the cylider removed?
Could you show us a picture of your credit card ?
Traded
© 24hourcampfire