Home
Ok guys hoping someone can help, looks like I am going to be able to take my son hopefully to Montana deer hunting for a quick trip. Problem is I just got done building him a 25-06 that I purchased off here and I had a few ttsx left over from my last reload go around on my 257 weatherby.
This Remington 700 absolutely loves them but I’ll be darn if I can find any. We are not big rifle guys to begin with so 50 will last quite a few yrs I’m assuming unless the kid takes up plinking with this girl lol.
Anyway does anyone have 50 or possibly 100 to sell or tell me if there is anywhere that does have in stock.
No telling if it would shoot as well as the TTSX, but Barnes recently came out with a 25 cal version of the LRX, and they have them in stock on their website: https://www.barnesbullets.com/product/lrx/.

They also have the 80 grain TTSX in stock, which would be a wicked-flat-shooting deer bullet out of a 25-06.
Think I have one unopened box and 7 left in another box that I would sell or trade..I just switched to the hammers.
Sent you a pm Makura and thank you
I might have a box I'll check and let you know this afternoon
I've got several packs of 50 100 grain TTSX.
I too am interested in the 100 ttsx .257.
© 24hourcampfire