Home
Hi:
I have 100 new Remington-Peters .243 Winchester cases. This is unprimed bulk brass. Price is $64.00 which includes shipping within the lower 48 States only.
Thank you.
I'll take em, PM sent.
I will take them. Sending you a pm.
Looks like I didn't type fast enough. Good grab! Seconds, if needed, but doubtful. Thanks.
Sold to gunner500 pending funds.
Originally Posted by Proud_Dad
Looks like I didn't type fast enough. Good grab! Seconds, if needed, but doubtful. Thanks.

Glad to hear you're getting some brass too Proud Dad, i would have given you these but for setting an old Bud up with a 243W he got for his kid and grandkids, sounds like we're all going to bat a 100 on this deal, happy hunting and be safe.
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Proud_Dad

Glad to hear you're getting some brass too Proud Dad, i would have given you these but for setting an old Bud up with a 243W he got for his kid and grandkids, sounds like we're all going to bat a 100 on this deal, happy hunting and be safe.

Thanks, Gunner. Glad it worked out for both of us. Well done on your part for the assist on getting more kids/grandkids in the field. Best wishes and good luck!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^cool, You bet Sir.
© 24hourcampfire