Home
Kimber Montana 8400 84m and 84L. Lightweight Aluminum Trigger Guard. Hard anodized clear for durability. CNC Machined from 6061-T6.
Weight is .80 oz. (350 grain)
$50.00 Shipped in the U.S.

[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]

bump
Bump
TTT
BUMP
Another batch Back from anodize, Most tumble finish in clear (stainless color) a few in matte black.
Sorry, had to raise the price a little.

$55.00 Shipped.
UP^
Man I hate to be ignorant, but I guess I am on this. What material is the factory trigger guard made from?
Originally they were out of stainless and heavy for a lightweight gun, They caught wind of mine and started making them out of aluminum, not sure when that happened.
Originally Posted by cvmw
Originally they were out of stainless and heavy for a lightweight gun, They caught wind of mine and started making them out of aluminum, not sure when that happened.

How much weight does your guard save over the factory Stainless part??
factory stainless= 2.496 oz
my aluminum= .928 oz
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
BUMP
TTT
Bump
do these fit on a Kimber Classic as well?
I'm not sure, if your original resembles the photo of mine, it should, but if it has the lever for releasing the floorplate in the trigger guard itself, I don't think it will.
If you could upload a picture of yours I could better answer that.
PM sent.
I'll take one. Pm sent
TTT
BUMP
Buy with confidence.
Thank you, AKduck.
UP TOP.....Have a few left, only one black the rest silver.
👍👍👍
Kimber Montana 8400 84m and 84L. Lightweight Aluminum Trigger Guard. Hard anodized clear for durability. CNC Machined from 6061-T6.
Weight is .80 oz. (350 grain)
$50.00 Shipped in the U.S.

Bump
Can/will you ship to Canada? Thanks.
I can ship to Canada but I have to charge $15.00 for international shipping charge on these.
I'm not sure, if your original resembles the photo of mine, it should, but if it has the lever for releasing the floorplate in the trigger guard itself, I don't think it will.
If you could upload a picture of yours I could better answer that.

mine has the floorplate release, so it wouldnt work. thanks though for mentioning this!
Bump
TTT
Bump
Back to top.
Still a few left.
Bump
👍👍👍
bump
Hi Willie, are these now machined so they don't need the spacer the version from several years back needed?

Thx
Yes, No spacer needed.
👍👍👍
Thanks Willie - great trigger guard.
Glad you like it, And thank you!
TTT
Labor day sale! Aug 26th until Sep. 5th
Or until I run out of stock on hand, whichever happens first.
10 Dollars OFF! $45.00 Shipped.

Willie Manning
541-260-6246
[email protected]
Matte black in stock $55.00 shipped!
Bump
TTT
Btt
© 24hourcampfire