Home
I might regret this one later, but I have a Remington model 660 in 350 Remington Magnum for sale. Also included is a gloss Leupold VXII 3-9x40 scope. I bought the rifle used and shot it a few times and put it back in the safe. I have another 350 RM that I typically carry for bears here in PA so this one has just been collecting dust. It is time for someone else to enjoy it. I have my eye on another rifle so hoping to move this one to buy that one. $1350 plus shipping from a private party to your FFL.

Attached picture 1.jpg
Attached picture 2.jpg
Additional pictures will be put in the image gallery.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/16551669#Post16551669
I had one and sold it to buy a 673, but the deal fell through after I sold the 660. Neat guns. Mine was a real good shooter once I found the right load.
You could have another one wink I see you are even local so it would be an easy transaction.
I inherited my grandpa's original model 600 in .350 Mag. The one with the ventilated rib and shark fin front sight. I love that gun!
Reduced $1300 Shipped
Still available?
Yes, it is still available.
Time to bump this one back to the top.
Great thumpers.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
This one has just been sitting in the back of the safe. Time to bump this back up. Someone needs this for bear this fall. Price drop $1,200 plus half the shipping.
Nifty looking rifle. Tag
Beautiful rifle
Right rifle at the wrong time.

I always wanted a 9.3 BS, and this is the nucleus. The only thing good about my hunting days being over is saving a lot of money by not buying guns.

Bump for a hard to find thumper.
Bumping this back up.
I found something else I “had to have” so this one needs a new home. New price $1100 plus shipping to your ffl.
© 24hourcampfire