Home
Nice shooter grade as stock has been repaired 201-248-7433 for more pictures. $1100 plus actual shipping cost. Rifle only.

Attached picture 1955 Winchester M70 Featherweight.jpg
up
Stock has some nice figure.

Attached picture 1955 M70 Featherweight 30'06.jpg
PMs answered.
friday
happy halloween
Pics sent to text, thanx
Cool old rifle, if i had need i wouldn't be afraid of it, was in my 'smiths shop more than 20 years ago, he made a little dog bone out of a nut and bolt, dremeled a pattern in the stock across a crack, dropped in the dog bone, used some sort of green glass to secure it all together, i later came to meet and know the owner, he still shoots that pre-64 300 H&H trouble free today. cool

Not to ramble and good luck with your sale Dusty.
I Acraglassed in stainless bolts for full disclosure. The gun shot great even with cracks. It's ready to be bedded now and will be a fine shooter. Never had a M70 that didn't shoot.

Attached picture 4th try.jpg
Attached picture stainless bathtub drain bolt to the rescue.jpg
up
PM answered, still for sale.
up
One last time before deer season.
I think I'll keep this tack driver as I finally shot it after I repaired the stock. 3 in one hole with a 4 power Weaver at 100. No longer for sale.

Attached picture nice old rifle.png
Smart man, enjoy!
I almost did back flips today at the range. Sighting it in my first 2 shots went in the same hole. Cold barrel or hot it shoots. Great barrel.
You won't be disappointed, I've got a FW '55 06 and it's a tack driver and is a pleasure to hunt with.
© 24hourcampfire