Home
Posted By: jc189 +++FS: Ruger M-77 7mm Rem mag+++ - 10/27/21
Listing this for a friend, Its a Ruger M-77 tang safety with red pad in 7mm Rem mag. the gun is in good condition. It has a Burris 4.5x14x50 fullfield II scope with BDC reticle. Would make someone a good all around hunting rifle. $750.00 + shipping.[Linked Image] gun without scope, bases and rings stay with the rifle. $650.00

Attached picture M77-3x.jpg
Ruger M-77[Linked Image]

Attached picture M77-4x.jpg
Sure seems like a good price
Pm sent
Ruger M-77[Linked Image]

Attached picture M77x.jpg
Ruger M-77[Linked Image]

Attached picture M77-2x.jpg
Price drop $725.00 + shipping
Originally Posted by WL205

It does. Looks to be a round top that takes the Remington bases. Plus it has sights. What’s the pre-fix of the serial number?
SN# 75-093XX
Scope is 175, it is a steal in today's market, have bought too many lately or......
After further consideration and reviewing more pics I am going to pass
Sorry
SPF to MuskieMan22
Rifle is back up for sale
Originally Posted by Futura

It does. Looks to be a round top that takes the Remington bases. Plus it has sights. What’s the pre-fix of the serial number?

Yep! Screaming deal on a rare ST roundtop. Only 10% of M77 production had sights!
Please text me at 918-635-0805 or email me at [email protected]
text sent
Pics sent to email, You can also click on jc189 and message via PM
Originally Posted by 3dtestify
Originally Posted by Futura

Yep! Screaming deal on a rare ST roundtop. Only 10% of M77 production had sights!
3dtestify is correct. Factory production sights
I have had several inquiries on this rifle via PM, text, and email. Hopefully I can answer some questions/concerns. History, this rifle is approx. 40 years old. It is not a safe queen, its a woods gun. It was sent back to Ruger in 2015 to have the floor plate release latch spring replaced. It was returned by Ruger repaired with a clean bill of health. It is in good working order. To answer some questions, Yes the bluing is good. No, there is no rust on the gun. No, there are no major dents, dings, cracks or chips in the stock. This is a 40 Y.O. rifle, it shows the normal wear of a gun its age, nothing more, nothing less. There are some light scratches/blems that I believe can be addressed easily. (See pics) IMO this would make someone a nice hunting gun.
The owner has agreed to sell the rifle and scope for $650.00 + shipping, Rifle without scope $550.00 + shipping. Rings and base stay with the rifle.
[img]http:/https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/tmp/172873.jpg/[/img][Linked Image]

Attached picture M77z.jpg
Attached picture M-77.jpg

Rifle is still available at a reduced price. $600.00 Shipped. $500.00 shipped for Rifle without scope. Rings and base stay with the rifle.
Shipped and insured.
ttt
Any way you could email me a picture of the throat and bore, I will PM you my email
Yes, I can. Stand by might take a little while.
If the bore and throat are good I will take it with scope for 600. Shipped and insured.
Pic's sent
Got them sent PM
And this thing is still for sale at that price! Good luck on the sale.
If I didn't already have that identical gun I'd be sorely tempted to buy it. Interestingly enough, I have the Burris Fullfield II in 4.5-14x42 mounted on mine. They're practically twins!
I’ll take it. Text sent. No additional pics or “what if’s” required.
PM sent
I’ll take it I’d deal falls through.
Payment sent.
300winmaud,
Originally Posted by 300winmaud
I’ll take it I’d deal falls through.
PM sent.
© 24hourcampfire